spooky0-0

spooky0-0

Sep 12, 2023
I finally feel like I understand. I finally feel at peace with dying. I know this is going to hurt the people around me but eventually they'll die and I'll be forgotten about and so in the end it doesn't matter. It's better if I do it sooner rather than later. life is meant to end. Life is meant to be suffering but it is also beautiful the way it constantly changes. I don't matter anymore than anything else. eventually the earth will become unlivable for humans and another animal with take over its only a matter of time. we don't matter, nothing does. I understand now. It grosses me out to be a part of this life when we do so much damage. I think it's better to just die. I plan on drinking and taking otc meds plus some prescription med and then partially hang myself I just need to find a good day but now that my eyes are open it won't be so hard. I can't wait for the void to just be a part of the earth. any advice is greatly appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, sserafim and R_N
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief to feel so at peace, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.