• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

micheal7271

Apr 6, 2024
I think I will commit it tonight tbh I'm still scared and kind of don't want to do it I planned to do it this afternoon but I felt asleep.

My life is miserable I come from kind of disfunctional family, I was rised by my grandparents who constantly mad to each other my mom also recently got married. I am an atheist but my family is very religious when I don't pray my family will be mad at me I was forced to use hijab even tho I don't want which make me depressed . The only hope I got is getting into uni out of my hometown but it's very hard to do also tuition fee is very expensive my family also threaten to not let me go to university out of my hometown if I'm not pray and use hijab they don't want me to go to another place. I am not academically really gifted but I did pretty good in my school but my mom keep pushing me which lead me to become more depressed. I want to go to therapist but I am not uncomfortable with asking for it I also can't trust therapist as people in my country is very religious I am afraid therapist will ask my mom that I am atheist also if I ask for it my mom will called me insane. I don't think my family will be very sad if I ctb they will be more afraid of social judgement .

I am sorry for my bad english I am not a native speaker

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: justcallmeJ, chestnut, iloverachel and 4 others
MBiopic

MBiopic

Dreamer
Apr 10, 2023
I hope you find peace, my man.

Last edited:
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

šŸ–¤
Apr 17, 2024
My wish for you is that you can go to university

and in universities, there are also many programs to help students who are struggling (mentally)
it seems like you still have things you want to do in life
so I hope you can give it a chance

Reactions: SchizoGymnast
K

kmlk13

Jun 28, 2022
Hey, idk what country you're from and how it works there, but did you check the universities' help for low-income students? Maybe there is some way you could get a scholarship, some funding or get into a work-study program? Wish you the best!