• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
Journaling feelings on paper and drawing them out more often would've helped. Also instead of searching up narcissism and who's a narcissist and who's not I should've focused on mental health and self-therapy.

Now back in high school I would've literally had no idea about these things so I should've just taken deep breaths and not said anything. For me, it's best not to react if you have no idea if you're right and wrong. I say that because the times I thought I was right apparently I was wrong.

I really needed to micromanage every little thing back in highschool just to have a decent experience.

Last edited:
FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Journaling feelings on paper and drawing them out more often would've helped. Also instead of searching up narcissism and who's a narcissist and who's not I should've focused on mental health and self-therapy.

Now back in high school I would've literally have had no idea about these things so I should've just taken deep breaths and not said anything. For me, it's best not to react if you have no idea if you're right and wrong. I say that because the times I thought I was right apparently I was wrong.
How old are you if i may ask?

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
That's why i relate so much to the things you write. I'm 30+ now, but at your same age i was feeling exactly the same.
I was not able(maybe i'm still not) to identify who was good and who was bad and i had to act exactly as i did when i was a kid: just focus on myself and to learn new skills and fuck other people.
Eventually i would have found a good/decent job, earn my economical independency and move everywhere. I did this somehow, but now i'm back at the starting point, weak, sad and pissed off.
PPL change their mind every second, the worst ones fossilize on things forever and will never let you go. Focus on yourself, you are not that old after all.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Anyway, due to an injury and other stuff, I faced a lot of dark times and lack of self esteem during a period of my life and i hanged out literally with anybody.
Be really careful to narcissists, they are really self centered and more dangerous than you may think.

U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
Anyway, due to an injury and other stuff, I faced a lot of dark times and lack of self esteem during a period of my life and i hanged out literally with anybody.
Be really careful to narcissists, they are really self centered and more dangerous than you may think.
Yeah I think one of my problems in life is that I was around those types of people and didn't really know it. I had a friend that really wanted me in this after school club and couldn't take a hint that I didn't want to go there. Stuff like that really messed with me.

Also I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm not sure how you're doing now physically but I hope you get the help you need soon. That's probably offensive but I'm not really good at this kind of thing.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Yeah I think one of my problems in life is that I was around those types of people and didn't really know it. I had a friend that really wanted me in this after school club and couldn't take a hint that I didn't want to go there. Stuff like that really messed with me.

Also I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm not sure how you're doing now physically but I hope you get the help you need soon. That's probably offensive but I'm not really good at this kind of thing.
I'm Ok now, but my head is not šŸ¤£

• Yay!
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456