• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
For me, and I agree that anyone can believe what they choose, I believe these experiences have happened because this type of information have been verified many times from cases involving atheists, agnostics, and religious people- from all ages and from all over the world. Where tthings go from nthere who knows, a avriety of things have been eported, though the most common involves meeting uyp with a beimng that is all light and who seems very loving, so there is some hope of this experience. In a much smaller p-ercentage of these cases are descriptions of hell. Who knows what to expect, but to me these is hope of a better life.
I can certainly wish for you that it does, indeed, pan out for you, like that when the time comes. Probably because of my beliefs, or maybe lack thereof, if what you seem to feel is true, if it is indeed so, I'd expect to experience the hell-ish scenario that some seem to have experienced.

Reactions: Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I can certainly wish for you that it does, indeed, pan out for you, like that when the time comes. Probably because of my beliefs, or maybe lack thereof, if what you seem to feel is true, if it is indeed so, I'd expect to experience the hell-ish scenario that some seem to have experienced.
I have a lack of any certain beliefs as well, I'm essentially agnostic, though I do think it is most likely that yu will have a lot better lif in the next life, whether you believe in it or not- that is the most common outcome from atheists and agnostics with ndes, though there have been other outcomes reported.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
@outrider567 have you read about involuntary movement with nitrogen method?
some said we can lie down. Would people mess up the setting, bag, etc after being unconscious with nitrogen?
I'll be lying down, sort of propped up on the bed--lots of pillows, cushions to keep me and secure me from falling to the side, don't want to block the tubing with my face, tubing entrance on the side secured with duct tape both in the bag and outside it at the entrance, so the tubing won't jar loose from the bag, Nitrogen must be kept flowing, elastic terry cloth sweat band around the neck, allowing some gas to escape-----Once you're unconscious, don't see how anyone can pull off the bag, doesn't happen in a hospital with anasthesia

Last edited:
Reactions: Efilismislife
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I have a lack of any certain beliefs as well, I'm essentially agnostic, though I do think it is most likely that yu will have a lot better lif in the next life, whether you believe in it or not- that is the most common outcome from atheists and agnostics with ndes, though there have been other outcomes reported.
I just can't believe in any other lives after this one. I just want it all to be over. I can't remember myself before I came into this world, and I hope that when I exit, it is exactly the same as before I arrived. Nothing.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I just can't believe in any other lives after this one. I just want it all to be over. I can't remember myself before I came into this world, and I hope that when I exit, it is exactly the same as before I arrived. Nothing.
You can't remember yourself before you came into this world, but some ndes say that we are sent here to learn certain things and then we go back to our real homes, where we remember everything, incluidng previous lives. Some stories of reincarnation are pretrt convincing as well, with kids of three or four rememebering details from previous lives that they had no way to hear about. What happens next is uncertain, but nothingness seems unikely to me, base on ndes. Each person can believe what they will, but if there is an afterlife it will happen whether we believe it will or not, it seems.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You can't remember yourself before you came into this world, but some ndes say that we are sent here to learn certain things and then we go back to our real homes, where we remember everything, incluidng previous lives. Some stories of reincarnation are pretrt convincing as well, with kids of three or four rememebering details from previous lives that they had no way to hear about. What happens next is uncertain, but nothingness seems unikely to me, base on ndes. Each person can believe what they will, but if there is an afterlife it will happen whether we believe it will or not, it seems.
Honestly, I do not, and do not want to, and don't, actually, want to believe any of that. I don't want to go anywhere else, I don't want to come back here, I don't want anymore go-arounds, I just don't.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Honestly, I do not, and do not want to, and don't, actually, want to believe any of that. I don't want to go anywhere else, I don't want to come back here, I don't want anymore go-arounds, I just don't.
Well I hope you can find peace. My beliefs are different than yours, I guess we'll just agree to disagree.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Well I hope you can find peace. My beliefs are different than yours, I guess we'll just agree to disagree.
There's no problem with that for me, if there's no problem with that for you. That's what makes the world go 'round, I guess. I hope you get your deserved peace, too. All of us. We deserve that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu and Someone123
its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
@locked*n*loaded I always appreciate seeing you around here, I know your plans aren't immediate but I hope the best for you. Whether that be something coming into your life that changes things or a peaceful exit that takes you straight to whatever "afterlife" you seek (if you call endless nothingness an afterlife). Just sending you a little love.

This obviously makes me wonder, if it were to be true that we all go back to some "home" where we remember every life we've lived, if there aren't those who commit suicide in every single life. Ha. I used to believe my purpose in life was to suffer, and that knowledge of suffering was sent back to greater beings than I, not ones that live on this earth, and eventually I'd join them after my inevitable suicide. We all figured I just needed some medication, but maybe I was onto something.

Reactions: Someone123
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
I'll be lying down, sort of propped up on the bed--lots of pillows, cushions to keep me and secure me from falling to the side, don't want to block the tubing with my face, tubing entrance on the side secured with duct tape both in the bag and outside it at the entrance, so the tubing won't jar loose from the bag, Nitrogen must be kept flowing, elastic terry cloth sweat band around the neck, allowing some gas to escape-----Once you're unconscious, don't see how anyone can pull off the bag, doesn't happen in a hospital with anasthesia
But what usebin anesthesia is nitrous oxide though? Its different