• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Someone has given me an adderal , I've taken it and I feel super good , getting a lot of stuff done , and cleaned up my depression apartment . I still want ctb because of past reasons but I've never felt so " normal "

Should I continue self medicating ? I hate speaking with doctors and psychiatrists because I find them usually to be cold and mean to me , and just brush over my issues
Also what if they give

me something different?
What to do?

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
If you have ADD/ADHD they will either give you adderall or something similar like ritalin. If you are noticing such a great improvement I would recommend getting a diagnosis and a prescription. It's a common diagnosis that every psychiatrist has made many times, and nothing to be brushed over.

vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
It's definitely worth seeking out an assessment for ADHD if you think you have it and if you find taking stimulants to be helpful. It's a lot safer in the long run to get a prescription than to be self-medicating.