• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Disclaimer: I do not encourage any of these acts, and I'm not claiming that the method works, or that it is painless. I'm not encouraging or influencing anyone to give advice, opinions, feedback or insight, but everyone is free to give it willingly.

I chose my way of exiting after considering all the methods that are frequently discussed online. The one I chose is less discussed, I haven't come across it yet. The idea is rectally overdosing alcohol. Administering the drug that way would prevent vomiting, and cause loss of consciousness, coma and death in a short period of time, and it wouldn't be a too unpleasant experience. I could also lie on my back in the bathtub with my feet up, put weights on my chest in a backpack to hold me down, and slowly fill the bathtub while I pass out. Would the water entering my lungs wake me up for a moment of pain and panic, or would I pass peacefully? What can I do to hold the liquid in my bowels longer? Would it be best to use 70% alcohol from a pharmacy, or stronger liquor, or something more dilute? How much alcohol would be needed for a cis male? Height: 180 cm, weight: 73 kg.

TheSquiddieSquid8

TheSquiddieSquid8

Is there a wolf at the door?
Apr 20, 2023
Woah- was NOT expecting that, I audibly laughed ngl LMAO

I had no idea this was even thing tbh, so idk how to help. It does sound good in theory though-?

Also ur name is PHENOMENAL šŸ˜­

• Yay!
Reactions: The Burning Fool
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Sep 12, 2023
Woah- was NOT expecting that, I audibly laughed ngl LMAO

I had no idea this was even thing tbh, so idk how to help. It does sound good in theory though-?

Also ur name is PHENOMENAL šŸ˜­
Username checks out, right? LOL

I'm not sure if it had been a thing before I invented it. All I know is that some people have died with half a bottle of booze in their bum. One did it using wine, and another one with Cherry. Separate cases btw. IIRC the one with the wine was performing some kind of sexual acts or whatever, so I guess the feeling doesn't suck too bad.

• Yay!
Reactions: TheSquiddieSquid8 and harlemriver
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
Open a bottle of whiskey. Take a shot. (You'll need it.) Put lube around the mouth of the bottle.

Pull the frame of your bed out from underneath it and turn it sides under the foot of the bed so the head of the bed is on the floor but the foot of the bed is still elevated on the frame (now going sideways). This makes a decline going from n foot to head of bed.

Lay on bed on your back in fetal position. Insert neck of bottle. Enjoy the ride!

Or maybe using an enema bag might be better.

Last edited:
Reactions: SVEN and The Burning Fool
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Sep 12, 2023
Open a bottle of whiskey. Take a shot. Put lube around the mouth of the bottle.

Pull the frame of your bed out from underneath it and turn it sides under the foot of the bed so the head of the bed is on the floor but the foot of the bed is still elevated on the frame going sideways. This makes your feet elevated on the decline going from n foot to head of bed.

Lay on bed on your back in fetal position. Insert neck of bottle. Enjoy the ride!

Or maybe a bag enema might be better.
I don't use a bedframe, I'm lying on a mattress, but I definitely plan on using an enema kit with the nozzle and all that. So you're saying that lifting up the hips will help me hold it in longer? It's pretty hard to shit upwards, isn't it?

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
I don't use a bedframe, I'm lying on a mattress, but I definitely plan on using an enema kit with the nozzle and all that. So you're saying that lifting up the hips will help me hold it in longer? It's pretty hard to shit upwards, isn't it?
The decline also ensures full bottle empties into you.

Maybe also use bondage ankle straps to ensure your legs stay elevated and in position after drunk and then unconscious and in case SI kicks in.

Reactions: SVEN and The Burning Fool
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Sep 12, 2023
The decline also ensures full bottle empties into you.

Maybe also use bondage ankle straps to ensure your legs stay elevated and in position after drunk and then unconscious and in case SI kicks in.
How about leaving the enema nozzle in? I mean the purpose of that thing is to allow liquid to flow in, while preventing it from escaping. My only concern is that the entire thing gets pushed out at some point.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
No idea how potentially lethal this could be, but boy am I just loving the concept. Easy, non technical kit to obtain and assemble, nothing suspicious about possessing it, and low impact on survival instinct.

Reactions: The Burning Fool
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Sep 12, 2023
No idea how potentially lethal this could be, but boy am I just loving the concept. Easy, non technical kit to obtain and assemble, nothing suspicious about possessing it, and low impact on survival instinct.
As long as the liquid contains a sufficient amount of alcohol based on a person's biological sex, weight, height, body fat percentage, genetic predisposition, history of drug use and any other relevant factors, and the liquid is kept in the colon for a sufficient period of time, I believe that the lethality rate is 100%.

I'd use the weights and water as means to attempt complex suicide. If one of the potential causes of death fails to be lethal, the other might still work. The assumed body position is a complementary tool to achieve both expected outcomes: OD and drowning.

But I strongly discourage everyone from taking my word for it and attempting to exit this way. I have no authority to make any claims about the method's effectiveness.

Reactions: SVEN