• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

she

she

one day at a time
Apr 9, 2023
In the time I've spent on this website over the past week, I've researched several different methods for catching the bus. I still have a lot of preparation and planning to do, but I feel as though I'm taking several steps in the right direction. The most seemingly accessible and comfortable method of choice to me has been SN, or, Sodium Nitrite. I've spent some time reading about it in the PPH, as well as from Stan's Guide to SN, and it's seemingly the best option for people like me, who would like a peaceful and painless way to take fate into their own hands. I'd spoken about this topic with a friend whose profession is Chemistry, and they recommended Potassium Nitrite, rather than Sodium Nitrite. I'm unsure as to how they compare, regarding their pros and cons relative to one another, so I'll have to conduct more research on that topic on another day.

After learning about SN being one of the leading preferred methods of many of the users of this forum, considering how widely inaccessible Numbutal is, I began searching for sources to obtain SN. After days of searching and wading through suspicious websites and shady individuals pointing me toward sketchy e-mail addresses, I found an American chemical, life science, and biotechnology company that appears to be selling SN online. I won't say the name of this company, as the forum rules dictate we are unallowed to share sources, and frankly, I don't feel very comfortable sharing sources with anyone. I've also blurred any information that can be used to identify the company out of the images below. This website looks very legitimate, and I just want to be sure that this is what I'm looking for. The images below outline the drug specifications and classifications of the Sodium Nitrite the company lists for sale on its website. The company lists 100G bottles for $58.60.

Composition & Information on Ingredients of Sodium Nitrite

Sa2

Product Specifications

Sa

I'm hoping this is what I've been looking for. If it is, all that's left to do is place my order and begin searching for antiemetics. After that, I'll feel much more comfortable having my method prepared for whenever I feel ready to take it and CTB. Any and all information about this topic is much appreciated, I'd like to learn as much as I can to make this process go as smoothly as possible whenever I decide to take action. If anyone has any questions for me, I'll do my best to answer them. I'm quite new here, so bear with me-- I'm still learning a lot from this community!

Much love! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: tryagain, tera_forest, heavyeyes and 3 others
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
OML u a whole ass life saver… errr ender… uhhh….

On the real tho actual hero in the war on suffering

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, Shinobu and she
U

User00

Account deleted
Mar 20, 2023
I also got SN and I'm not comfortable sharing my source. I don't know when it will arrive, but now I'm just preparing the rest of the things to get it done.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, Shinobu and she
she

she

one day at a time
Apr 9, 2023
I also got SN and I'm not comfortable sharing my source. I don't know when it will arrive, but now I'm just preparing the rest of the things to get it done.
I wish you the best of luck on your journey, wherever it may take you. :heart:

On the real tho actual hero in the war on suffering.
It's my belief that within a society that forces itself and its atrocities upon its prisoners, we should not have to fight for our right to die with dignity.
I believe we should all have the right to our own bodily autonomy, including the right to take decisive action by ourselves regarding our mortality.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, heavyeyes and User00
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
It's my belief that within a society that forces itself and its atrocities upon its prisoners, we should not have to fight for our right to die with dignity.
I believe we should all have the right to our own bodily autonomy, including the right to take decisive action by ourselves regarding our mortality.
I never understood the right to die since wtf is society or the government gonna do about it? Bring me back from the dead? I think not xD

• Love
Reactions: Unwr!tten, heavyeyes and she
she

she

one day at a time
Apr 9, 2023
I never understood the right to die since wtf is society or the government gonna do about it?
I encourage you to read about the History of the Right to Die Movement in America. Activists have been fighting for our rights to bodily autonomy for decades. This isn't necessarily about what society or the government is going to do about it if you choose to CTB, but rather how our society intrinsically makes the action more and more difficult by limiting resources and censoring conversations surrounding topics of suicide, which are and always have been widely considered as taboo.

Reactions: heavyeyes and imlookingforward
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
I encourage you to read about the History of the Right to Die Movement in America. Activists have been fighting for our rights to bodily autonomy for decades. This isn't necessarily about what society or the government is going to do about it if you choose to CTB, but rather how our society intrinsically makes the action more and more difficult by limiting resources and censoring conversations surrounding topics of suicide, which are and always have been widely considered as taboo.
I'm very pro euthanasia but on everything I'm pretty sure a society which encourages or allows death on its citizens is probably acting against what a society should be doing

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and she
she

she

one day at a time
Apr 9, 2023
I'm pretty sure a society which encourages or allows death on its citizens is probably acting against what a society should be doing.
That's understandable, but also relatively subjective. It could also be mentioned that it would be in a society's best interests to allow its members their bodily autonomy, even if that does mean that some would choose to catch the bus. While an interesting topic, I don't feel very readily equipped to decide what would and wouldn't be best for society as a whole. In a perfect society, I would have no reason to catch the bus, and I would choose to live out the rest of my days happily instead. However, that statement in and of itself is, too, a subjective one. We all have wants, needs, and desires, but who are we as individuals to outline the exact necessities of a group of people as a whole based on what we deem fit for society? The unfortunate truth of it is that in order to gain acceptance and recognition, we'd need people to agree with us, which frankly, I don't see happening any time soon.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Fated
Jan 17, 2020
I also found a site supplying SN but it doesnt list the purity and the price is only 25 dollars for 100 grams which worries me that maybe it's not as potent

Reactions: imlookingforward and she
she

she

one day at a time
Apr 9, 2023
I also found a site supplying SN but it doesnt list the purity and the price is only 25 dollars for 100 grams which worries me that maybe it's not as potent
I would be careful, considering the guide from Stan on using SN is pretty clear about purity.
"Depending on availability, both food grade and laboratory grade are acceptable as long as the purity is > 95%."

Reactions: heavyeyes
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
That's understandable, but also relatively subjective. It could also be mentioned that it would be in a society's best interests to allow its members their bodily autonomy, even if that does mean that some would choose to catch the bus. While an interesting topic, I don't feel very readily equipped to decide what would and wouldn't be best for society as a whole. In a perfect society, I would have no reason to catch the bus, and I would choose to live out the rest of my days happily instead. However, that statement in and of itself is, too, a subjective one. We all have wants, needs, and desires, but who are we as individuals to outline the exact necessities of a group of people as a whole based on what we deem fit for society? The unfortunate truth of it is that in order to gain acceptance and recognition, we'd need people to agree with us, which frankly, I don't see happening any time soon.
Just gonna say it, but the sad truth is that there is far more money to be made on suffering individuals than there is on dead one. Whether it be them working, paying for pills or therapy, or simply impulsively consuming they still help fuel our capitalistic society. As such as long as theres more to be gained, an anti euthanasia society, no substantial change will happen

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, heavyeyes and she
she

she

one day at a time
Apr 9, 2023
There is far more money to be made on suffering individuals than there is on dead one. Whether it be them working, paying for pills or therapy, or simply impulsively consuming they still help fuel our capitalistic society.
This proves the point of which that Pronatalists are inherently extremely immoral, even if their intentions are seemingly positive and loving. Our society is run on capitalism and corporate greed, and all they want are more cogs in the machine. You're not allowed to bail out if you want to either, of course not without the risk of hospitalization. It's wicked.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Fated
Jan 17, 2020
I would be careful, considering the guide from Stan on using SN is pretty clear about purity.
"Depending on availability, both food grade and laboratory grade are acceptable as long as the purity is > 95%."
That's why I'm quite concerned, though everyone here i talk to says the source is legitimate

Reactions: heavyeyes and she
she

she

one day at a time
Apr 9, 2023
That's why I'm quite concerned, though everyone here i talk to says the source is legitimate
Still not entirely sure if the source I posted about here is legitimate, but it honestly looks very legitimate. Might just say f*ck it and order the Sodium Nitrite from this site. I've got nothing to lose, anyway.

scenario_2018

scenario_2018

Apr 11, 2023
As someone who likes chemistry, it sounds like the way I would like to do it. Thank you for this information <3

• Love
Reactions: she
she

she

one day at a time
Apr 9, 2023
As someone who likes chemistry, it sounds like the way I would like to do it. Thank you for this information <3
Of course. I hope that wherever your journey takes you, it is peaceful and calm. Much love. :heart:

RhapsodyinBerserk

RhapsodyinBerserk

Death in Reverse
Apr 11, 2023
I think I know what site you're talking about...was actually planning to buy SN off it as my choice.

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Maybe it's just me, but openly stating that you found SN on a suicide forum and not wanting to share your source, is selfish af. It's like bragging about the food you will cook to a bunch of hungry people.

And no, I do not need to ask for a source, my SN is safe in my medicine cabinet, waiting for me to be ready. I just don't think it's right that you don't want to help other people too. We are all here because we're in pain.

Sure, after what happened to IC, you can't just share with everybody randomly, but saying I got SN but I'm not sharing my source is not kind. Better keep to yourself that you got it. Consider how so many here who are desperately looking feel to read this.

Reactions: hellispink and Dark shadow
M

MrbearX

Mar 19, 2023
I got my SN today and it's 99.6% from a source I found by accident it took a month to get here and it was only 25.00 for 100g

RhapsodyinBerserk

RhapsodyinBerserk

Death in Reverse
Apr 11, 2023
Is your source the same source I'm thinking of? I literally have the link open about to order but I'm not sure if they can ship to p.o. boxes.

cwsyf

cwsyf

Apr 7, 2023
Would you happen to know if they ship to Canada? Have been searching for one but the only reliable one I'm aware of is CCS and as far as I know, they only ship to US.

she

she

one day at a time
Apr 9, 2023
Maybe it's just me, but openly stating that you found SN on a suicide forum and not wanting to share your source, is selfish af. It's like bragging about the food you will cook to a bunch of hungry people.
I won't say the name of this company, as the forum rules dictate we are unallowed to share sources, and frankly, I don't feel very comfortable sharing sources with anyone.

Forgive me for saying this, but I'll be blunt. I'm not obligated to help anyone commit suicide, nor is any other member of this forum obligated to help anyone. The amount of weight that comes with helping someone by leading them toward resources is difficult to make light of, and despite my own belief system in which I believe that everyone should have the right to their own bodily autonomy to make their own decisions regarding CTB, it's still difficult for me to feel comfortable in assisting anyone with this. I already have enough on my plate and the burden of knowing that I'd be directly assisting other people in sharing my fate would, frankly, be too much for me to carry. Yesterday, someone told me they found a source for SN, and when I asked them for it, they stated that they did not feel comfortable sharing it, and that's 100% okay, and I completely understood. I did not patronize them for not sharing where they sourced it. Because by directing someone towards sources such as these, you are potentially directly assisting them with catching the bus, which not everyone is very comfortable with. Not to mention it's a violation of the forum rules to share it here. Have some respect for people's boundaries and understand that people have reasons for choosing not to share where they source SN from.

Would you happen to know if they ship to Canada? Have been searching for one but the only reliable one I'm aware of is CCS and as far as I know, they only ship to US.
I'm honestly not too sure if they ship internationally, but I can say for sure that the company is based in the United States.

Reactions: jolongone, User00, lpfx and 1 other person
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I never understood the right to die since wtf is society or the government gonna do about it? Bring me back from the dead? I think not xD
Imagine, they take your brain and put it in a computer xD

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
The sound of dial-up slowly begins to creep in.

she

she

one day at a time
Apr 9, 2023
The sound of dial-up slowly begins to creep in.

Game Collaborate GIF by Devil's Garage

lpfx

lpfx

Building for others before myself
Apr 12, 2023
Definitely a legitimate source. This is the same website that we used to order chemicals for chemistry class in college, as well as where we source chemicals for the R&D department at my work.

J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023
I took an waiting for my SN to be delivered now l have to work out about the aes that l need, seriously thinking of just eating ginger and taking oxy codeine. Can't get hold of any prescription aes.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel relieved at the thought of having a potential way to exit this world, I wish you the best and I hope that you find what you are searching for.

Larysa

Larysa

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Have you got a sedative planned? Worth reading the bit on SN in this post: