• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
The only places where I was able to find SN were companies that only ship to Labs or Schools. Does this place ship to residential places in the US?

Edit: I think i found the website, but they won't ship to residential addresses, Any tips?

Last edited:
she

she

one day at a time
Apr 9, 2023
Have you got a sedative planned? Worth reading the bit on SN in this post:
I've seen this thread, and it seems to have lots of extremely useful information! I'll definitely be giving it a more thorough read in the near future regarding utilizing sedatives before using SNs.

The only places where I was able to find SN were companies that only ship to Labs or Schools. Does this place ship to residential places in the US?
Edit: I think i found the website, but they won't ship to residential addresses, Any tips?
There's seemingly no policy on this website about whether or not they will ship products and chemicals to residential addresses, however, the website states the following within its verification process:

"Due to the nature of the products on our website, every new online customer must be reviewed before their first order can be fulfilled. The information you provide is used in this review process. If we are unable to complete the approval process, we may contact you for further information."

As a part of this process, the website will proceed to ask you questions regarding the reasons you may have for obtaining chemicals. (See Below.)
Honestly at a bit of a dead-end here until I can come up with some legitimate and convincing answers to these review questions in order to get past the company's approval process. Does anyone have any ideas?

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
Still not entirely sure if the source I posted about here is legitimate, but it honestly looks very legitimate. Might just say f*ck it and order the Sodium Nitrite from this site. I've got nothing to lose, anyway.
mind pming me the source?