• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
So there's this one girl that I talk to online. We met completely unexpectedly, chatted here and there but nothing extensive.

But two days ago, we started to talk A LOT. She spends her entire day talking to me, and so do I.

She's the nicest and funniest girl I've ever met. We just click so well. I miss her when I'm away, and I'm happier when I'm with her.

We've been talking about very personal things with each other, and she told me that I make her feel very comfortable, like she can finally be herself with me.

It's crazy how fast this all happened. I know it will never work out due to a multitude of reasons, but I'm glad we got to share those moments (and hopefully even more to come).

movinout17

movinout17

Student
Feb 2, 2023
Im so happy you're having fun with someone! I can imagine how exciting it must be. I hope that you have more good moments to come, too. Some people would say that life is about these little things :)