kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
I had a barbecue with family today and I just felt so happy, like I wasn't in many weeks, and then my boyfriend said we are moving in together next Sunday (jokingly) because he didn't want to go home and be without me, and that just made something click

I shouted YEAH WHY NOT, and he was like WAIT YOU'RE RIGHT, and we're moving together next Sunday

I'm so happy right now, plus we're going to be financially better

money was always a problem for me, but now things are looking good

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Alyra, Sannti, snowcloud9 and 4 others
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
Dude that is awesome, such a chill and hilarious way yall just decided to do xD
For theres this person who i joke that, even tho we not in relationship, that ill marry. so they went with it this time and asked how we would have wedding, and we both agreed wanted it small if we did, then they came up with it would be between our closest friends and we all dress up like it halloween, and we would prob have it in our house. Every now and then they cheer me up or would say something randomly related to getting married, got me soku in terraria I think it called, and built a gazibo which I think they want.
anyway i love your announcement, I hope you guys continue doing that <3🐈

• Love
Reactions: kelimackie
kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
Dude that is awesome, such a chill and hilarious way yall just decided to do xD
For theres this person who i joke that, even tho we not in relationship, that ill marry. so they went with it this time and asked how we would have wedding, and we both agreed wanted it small if we did, then they came up with it would be between our closest friends and we all dress up like it halloween, and we would prob have it in our house. Every now and then they cheer me up or would say something randomly related to getting married, got me soku in terraria I think it called, and built a gazibo which I think they want.
anyway i love your announcement, I hope you guys continue doing that <3🐈
oh that's so sweet, maybe one day ask them something more serious, maybe they feel sparks for you

• Love
Reactions: Inthewind
A

adrenalinejunkie

Sep 22, 2023
Kelimackie such awesome news you must be excited! Very excited for you, best wishes. :blarg:

• Yay!
cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
That's lovely!

• Love