voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
And yet a good majority convince themselves that the feeling is the norm. "Everyone's depressed" Is a popular comment I hear. A flock of sheep is the destiny we're expected to conform to.
Ohhh man, I hate that one. That shit boils my blood. Not everyone is depressed and not everyone actually hates being alive. I think it's a case of blissful ignorance for a lot of people, but true nonetheless.

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Having to sell our creative-power for someone else's profit, and buy back the things creative-power produces, like housing, clothes and transportation - is a horribly inefficient way to organize supply chains to begin with. I'm with you. We have the power to make the things we need and distribute them on a peer-to-peer basis - but that power's been stolen from us. And having our needs turned into commodities bought and sold on a market that needs to keep infinitely growing is literally what's destroying our ecosystems. I'm glad we don't have a work ethic, because work has no ethic. Slack. Strike. Squat. Steal, share. Have you checked out the Inhabit manifesto? I'm a fan.

Reactions: Silvermorning and Good4Nothing