• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm glad you're still with us but in any case I also hope wholeheartedly the the higher being who might have saved you does everything to improve your quality of life that lead to your decision that CTB is the only way out. I wish you all the best and I hope you recover quickly, we're here for you to support you as best we can!! :heart::heart::heart:

May I ask what kind of pills those were exactly? Pills that could be accessed by prescription? Usually those drugs are "retard" or "slow release" you'd never be able to OD on such kind of meds, they are prepared, so people cannot use them to OD if they got them prescribed. Kinda "security mechanism".

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Adûnâi and Pluto
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
@mmikkee1 Fentayl overdose is the worst way to go. Before George Floyd's death he was high on Fentanyl and went above the recommended limits. As a result of him being high and having dangerously large amounts in his system he was struggling to breathe it showed in the tapes when the police officers were walking to put him in the car.

The poor man genuinely could not breathe and was fighting for breath. The piece of shit police officer Derek chauvin's refusal to remove his knee from Floyd's neck exposed Floyd to further harm and ulimately caused him to suffocate to death. If floyd got the medical attention he needed he would be alive today.

Seeing the tape before George floyd died it was shocking to see the man struggling to breathe, being completely out of it as result of the dangerously high levels of fentanyl.

Some addicts are lucky to pass out but others do not go out peacefully and suffer a long drawn out death.

Fentanyl is approximately 100 times more potent than morphine and 50 times more potent than heroin as an analgesic.

Givn conflictng infrmatn abt GF caus of deth & multple factrs playng in2 hs deth = wld prbbly b bettr t/ refr t/ stuatns & evnts whch r jst Fentnyl & nt othr mixd stuatns sch as tht 1

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Myforevercharlie, breezeboy and 1 other person
beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
I'm glad things worked out for you, but this really should go in recovery.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Adûnâi, stuckinthemud and 1 other person
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
I wish you the best in your recovery, and hope you find peace and happiness.
Wasn't your time to go, God has other plans for you dear. All the best ❤️

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Adûnâi and Praestat_Mori
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Thought I would say hi and see how you are doing? If you are still here, let us know. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rozeske and Pluto
David8886

David8886

Nov 18, 2021
I want to start this post of by saying i am glad to be alive. I did my Goodbye post last night after i swallowed 9 Laced Fentanyl pills. I went to go lay down and at some point, I blacked out. I woke up in terror with my vision and hearing gone. I was beyond scared and realized in that moment I DID NOT WANT TO DIE. I am not a religious person but i cried out, if there is a god, please save me. In that moment as if spoken into my being, i was told ITS NOT MY TIME. For the next 6 hours i puked my brains out and was trying my hardest to hold onto life. I honestly do not know how i am alive right now. I will say this, when you are on the edge of death, you truly will know IF YOU WANT TO DIE OR NOT. I am a guy that is happy to be alive. I am not making this post to try and tell everyone to change their mind and all of that. This was just my experience i thought i share. Please take care of yourself guys/girls.
Hello
Thank you for sharing your experiences with us
I am very curious about these things
I wanted to ask you some questions about this incident
For example, whether the pain was towards you during the "near death experience"

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I'm glad you survived and you are happy about that. Everyone has their own way to reach peace here. I just want no one has to try ctb and think was an error in their last time.