• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
The best part of this little story is that June 2016 .... this same person who " only talks to me because I need it" tried to kill themselves and called me .... I came over and got them calmed down and spent that whole summer talking them though what was going on .... we had been friends for years before that happened. I was happy to be there .... so I just was stupid and thought I could tell them when things went bad for me .... but lesson learned. : (

And that is just what I was saying as well.... I was there for someone through all their dark times took them to appointments made sure they always had someone etc...when it came to me...well...they fucked off out of my life and said if you want to die then just do it, no one cares.

And after all that time I spent trying to help them through their suicidal thoughts. SMH

I am so sorry you are dealing with this...erase the messages maybe? I know it hurts...believe me..humans are cruel, I think we all deserve to be extinct.

Reactions: Tiburcio, ScaredOfLife and Dead_Inside
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
And that is just what I was saying as well.... I was there for someone through all their dark times took them to appointments made sure they always had someone etc...when it came to me...well...they fucked off out of my life and said if you want to die then just do it, no one cares.

And after all that time I spent trying to help them through their suicidal thoughts. SMH

I am so sorry you are dealing with this...erase the messages maybe? I know it hurts...believe me..humans are cruel, I think we all deserve to be extinct.
Shit ... I am so sorry that happened to you. That's really fucked up.
I told myself to delete these damn messages.... I won't. I guess I am so sick that even someone being mean is still "good" attention for me. And I can't believe it .... years of friendship and .... just done like that? I am just so stupid ... and you are right it just hurts.....
this is why I won't bother with a letter ... my post on here will be good enough.

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and StarDust
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Shit ... I am so sorry that happened to you. That's really fucked up.
I told myself to delete these damn messages.... I won't. I guess I am so sick that even someone being mean is still "good" attention for me. And I can't believe it .... years of friendship and .... just done like that? I am just so stupid ... and you are right it just hurts.....
this is why I won't bother with a letter ... my post on here will be good enough.

Attention is attention...lets just be honest. When you get down to a point some of us will take anything...I know I did for a long time until I said enough was enough. I am better off alone and I am fine with that, in the end, it's better. The only person who can hurt me, is myself. And since I have lost everything prior to this thinking, it just makes it all the more....true.

I don't even have a letter to leave behind and I probably wouldn't do it anyway. Anything I have worth saying goes down in my journal.

I am sorry humans can be and are cruel to one another. You didn't deserve that and deserve much better. If you like, I will be happy to beat them upside the head with my shoe. I have a perfect on all picked out. :D

Reactions: Dead_Inside, Tiburcio and lv-gras
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
Just imagine how many friends you'd have if you were rich. Or how much your current friends would love you if you were rich. Just remember people are generally scum and the system we live in promotes that.

Reactions: Dead_Inside, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 1 other person