borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
I find I'm pretty gender non-conforming. I like crossdressing, I also am short, have long hair, and not much body hair compared to other guys. My voice is higher pitch than most guys. I'm trying to like myself the way I am and not trying to change how I look to be happier, at the same time I wish I looked different. I find any effort to make me look more feminine will attract more negative attention, so I feel like I'm in limbo and just wasn't born manly or womanly enough to be considered either strongly.
I can definitely understand that. My boyfriend is very much a femboy. He enjoys crossdressing, makeup, etc. He's also about 5'3". If it means anything, I think feminine men are punk as fuck. In a world where men are told that they have to act and dress in certain ways, rejecting that and just doing what you want is pretty badass. I also have endless respect for the short kings of the world.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, empty sighs and EndlessDream
EndlessDream

EndlessDream

Feb 15, 2023
I can definitely understand that. My boyfriend is very much a femboy. He enjoys crossdressing, makeup, etc. He's also about 5'3". If it means anything, I think feminine men are punk as fuck. In a world where men are told that they have to act and dress in certain ways, rejecting that and just doing what you want is pretty badass. I also have endless respect for the short kings of the world.
Sucks to be short AND a top, but some people like that I guess 😜 Most people think I'm some submissive femboy slut haha
I think having a BF stopped me from CTBing a lot of the time in the past. We've broken up now and we don't talk anymore so that's part of why it's more tempting to CTB, there's fewer people closer to me to miss me a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: empty sighs and borderline-feline
empty sighs

empty sighs

deserves to die “しがみつくな”
Feb 14, 2022
I'm sorry you've had to experience this. It's awful that your very identity becomes an object of political discussion. You're just living your life and people decide they need to come in and fuck it up with no respect to you as a person. I'm convinced a lot of these people must be demagogues or something; they can't actually believe in being racist and transphobic and shit. Politicians are just plain evil. Trans women are women. I'm sorry you've been invalidated so much; lots of women can't get pregnant; women over their 50s don't have periods; and many women are straight up asexual. Just because you can't get pregnant doesn't make you any less of a women. It's a real shame, cause often the patriarchy causes women to think their worth is solely based on their ability to provide men with children, but this isn't true at all. However I understand how being able to pass is important to many trans people and I don't ant to invalidate that. In summary I just meant to say that everyone deserves happiness and to be treated with love and respect.

• Love
Reactions: apple2myeye!, Rogue Proxy, EndlessDream and 1 other person