• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I know this comparison is weird. But this forum seems to be like a melting pot of different cultures.
And I imagine every country has its representative. Due to the fact I am the German who is active with the most posts I will fulfil my duty and represent my country. I think it will be difficult to choose the best diplomats for the US and UK due to the fact there are so many candidates.

On other hand one could see us as a government. But I think I would pass that position because I am scared of liability.

I shitted my mainstream German positions enough in this forum. I am also a stereotypical German that fits in some prejudices.
I am not really sure what sure what my diplomatic duty would be maybe representing my country, reporting on interesting cases/incidents which happen in my regionand giving people a positive notion of the country I live in.

Now for real: I find the cultural exchange on this forum very exciting. I barely have connections to other Germans in this forum. The internet is such an insane invention. I can shit my opinion in a forum and when I am asleep Americans or people from other continents read my posts, reply and react to them.

There once was a discussion whether we would work better together compared to the usual politicians if we had common issues to solve. My naive take to this time was maybe other suffering and similar past abuse and bullying incidents would unit us and make us more empathic. Which might have been naive.