• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mothstired

Oct 29, 2023
After expressing that I'm so unhappy I just want to die the response I get is "you have a roof over your head and meals every day you should just be gratefully". I'm so grateful that I spend every day in my room staring at the wall, That my health is failing at 19, that I'm perpetually in pain, that I have no friends. So grateful that I was told my whole life that I'm worthless and stupid until I started to believe it. My life is pointless, meaningless suffering and I wish I wasn't such a coward so I could just CTB like I should have years ago.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it disgusting and so insensitive when people act like others should be grateful for being burdened with an existence filled with suffering. In my case I never would have chose to exist if it's up to me, it's certainly very much understandable just wanting to not exist.

FinalDawn

FinalDawn

Inherently Inferior
May 5, 2024
Believing, as a parent, that giving your child three meals a day and shelter over their head is some kind of privilege they should be grateful for is completely ridiculous. It's not a privilege, it's your responsibility as a parent to provide those things, as well as non-material things like love and guidance.

AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
How selfish can humanity be. Once you express any form of self defiance towards the chains of existance and a desire to leave the pain behind, those that are around you think that what is best for you is to stick around for more suffering, without any regard for your lived experiences and wishes. Why are we as a society allowed to freely and endlessly feel all emotions, but then not allowed to act on them. 'Normal' people could never be as emotionally grounded as I feel we as a community have become.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I want to punch people when they say this

lovedread

lovedread

Tyra Banks screaming “LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.”
Jan 2, 2020
yeah...in a similar situation, ppl dont seem to understand that stable housing and meals are nice sure, but not enough to keep someone tethered here forever. community is a need esp when dealing w the aftermath of abuse or being marginalized. u arent worthless or stupid. im sorry youve suffered so much
After expressing that I'm so unhappy I just want to die the response I get is "you have a roof over your head and meals every day you should just be gratefully". I'm so grateful that I spend every day in my room staring at the wall, That my health is failing at 19, that I'm perpetually in pain, that I have no friends. So grateful that I was told my whole life that I'm worthless and stupid until I started to believe it. My life is pointless, meaningless suffering and I wish I wasn't such a coward so I could just CTB like I should have years ago.

M

Mothstired

Oct 29, 2023
Believing, as a parent, that giving your child three meals a day and shelter over their head is some kind of privilege they should be grateful for is completely ridiculous. It's not a privilege, it's your responsibility as a parent to provide those things, as well as non-material things like love and guidance.
The crazy part is, I'm an adult I'm paying for those things.
yeah...in a similar situation, ppl dont seem to understand that stable housing and meals are nice sure, but not enough to keep someone tethered here forever. community is a need esp when dealing w the aftermath of abuse or being marginalized. u arent worthless or stupid. im sorry youve suffered so much
Thank you for the kind words 💕