• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
hi there! i just received my key for the 4kDownloader today, you can simply download whole youtube channels, like katy perry, pink floyd or any other videos/music, playlists with just a few clicks! Supported file formats and resolutions: 480p-4k 60fps, mp4, mkv, mp3, ogg,+ a few more, playlists and channels with +400 videos also are supported, even in multiple threads. i already asked a friend if he wants one, so currently i will only be able to share one key, if he refuses i can share another one:) its actually one key, but can be used on 3 pc's, please don't share it or install it twice; let me know in case you want to reinstall or have any issues. i will choose 1-2 members who replied to this thread, the ones with the most reactions will be the winner(s), you can also pm me in case you want it really bad or you were looking for it already, in case some are interested! :heart:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Minsk, that is very honorable and kind... I don't know what to say... I have a program for getting stuff out of YouTube called V loader.
Though it's been very broken lately, due to a windows update, hardly downloads anything.
IDK if I should borrow the said key, I feel like it would be very wrong and ignorant of me.
Thank you so much though! If I happen to do so though, just wanted to let you know that if you have a Steam and like gaming, I could try getting something for you in return, at least something cheap for starters.
The least I can do for anyone at this point, in this crap existence at times...

• Love
Reactions: Georgii and _Minsk