• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
I screwed up last Monday night. Took SN in a really impulsive state of rage at myself for being an incapable, rubbish excuse for a human being. I didn't follow the protocol. I stared weighing it. Had some water. A clump fell on to my scales. It only weighed 2g and I just dropped it straight onto my tongue n swallowed it. I'd not eaten for a long time, but hadn't done anything else to prepare and didn't take enough. I didn't plan to ctb until the following Mon (tomorrow) and feel like I was just trying to f myself up a bit. I had swallowed a gram the night before and a similar, unmeasured amount the night before. Had had diarrhoea and worst headache ever. But this time I felt my heart race immediately and had increasing shortness of breath. Within 10 minutes my oximeter said my o2 levels were below 90% and at 20 minutes I starting sweating profusely and shaking n feeling faint. Though I needed to go to the toilet and then collapsed on the floor and struggled to find strength to get back up n crawl to my bed. I panicked. This was not my plan... I have benzos and antiemetics and omeprazole and pain killers. I needed the proper dose. I needed to be out of the house so my adult kids didn't find my body. I didn't have the ability to leave the house unaided anymore and felt really unwell and terrified. My 17 year old saw me n said I looked really ill and was grey. I said I felt I was sick but would be ok. He left me and I called 111. They said they'd send an ambulance but 20 mins later it hadn't arrived and I knew I needed to get out fast because however hard I'd breathe I felt like I couldn't get my any air. I felt like I was slowly suffocating and I had huge fear. I was smothered twice as a young child whilst being abused, in order to shut me up and it totally triggered me. My older son came in and I told him I had taken something n was struggling to breathe. His BF called an ambulance which arrived about 15 mins later. My o2 was dropping <80 and I don't really remember much of the paramedics arriving and taking me to hospital except their sense of urgency and trying to get me to move. I was blue lighted to the ED where I went raced into straight to several consultants wqiting for me in resus. They worked on me for around 5 hours. Lots of people were coming in and out and I felt I knew alot more about SN than they did. They kept digging in my arm taking arterial and venus blood gasses. I was on full flow oxygen but my SATS were still dropping. They put 2 cannulas doing ultrasounds in my arms. One had glucose and fluids i think and the other methylene blue. That IV was really fast. It was painful. After a while I started coming round and they said I looked such a healthier colour. I stayed on oxygen for another couple hours before being taken to assessment unit for close observation. They took my SN away obviously and told me I had been very lucky!!! I thought it might be a wake up call. Maybe I want to live... dying was incredibly frightening and unpleasant. But within 2 days I was just devastated that I'd fucked up like that. Done a completely half arsed job of taking SN. Used it in the moment like I use self harm or something. I have ordered more SN but now I'm really scared of using it as a method. I know if I did it right it would've been far quicker before I passed out properly. Hopefully without feeling like a fish out of water slowly suffocating! I'm pathetic. I feel like at this point even my psych nurse probably just wishes I would do it properly and put everyone out of their misery. I have been admitted to the ED 7 times in last 12 months and I feel like a huge failure šŸ˜ž Maybe I deserve to suffer my stupid brain for another 40 years but I can't stand that thought.

Last edited:
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Thank you so much for coming back and talking about your experience.
You must be incredibly frustrated and i'm sorry about that. Truely.
If you try again please take your time and do it the way that works so you don't suffer like this.
I'm so scared of taking SN for this reason. No one can report what the last moments are REALLY like.
Are your kids aware of all the attempts or do they think you are just sick all the time?

• Hugs
Reactions: Toobrokentofix
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
If you try again please take your time and do it the way that works so you don't suffer like this.
I'm so scared of taking SN for this reason. No one can report what the last moments are REALLY like.
Are your kids aware of all the attempts or do they think you are just sick all the time?
I'm trying to work it out. My elder son and his bf probably knew alot more because they were there when I spoke to the paramedics.

Don't know what I said exactly but probably just the truth because I was afraid. Don't think anyone else will have known it was poison but maybe think I took too many meds. Either way it's horrible that I keep doing it regardless. I'm not cut out to be a mum. I'm shit at adulting. My son hugged me tonight and told me I'm irreplaceable. I only ever used to want to feel loved. Now it makes me feel so guilty.

One of my best friends cried at me today. Telling me he can't cope with losing me And telling me I have to keep going. He has been my friend since I was 12 n has seen me struggle throughout much of my life. He know about the traumas I've experienced. I can't and won't promise I'm going to stay, but I feel like such a bitch not being able to reassure him of what he wants me to.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I'm trying to work it out. My elder son and his bf probably knew alot more because they were there when I spoke to the paramedics.

Don't know what I said exactly but probably just the truth because I was afraid. Don't think anyone else will have known it was poison but maybe think I took too many meds. Either way it's horrible that I keep doing it regardless. I'm not cut out to be a mum. I'm shit at adulting. My son hugged me tonight and told me I'm irreplaceable. I only ever used to want to feel loved. Now it makes me feel so guilty.

One of my best friends cried at me today. Telling me he can't cope with losing me And telling me I have to keep going. He has been my friend since I was 12 n has seen me struggle throughout much of my life. He know about the traumas I've experienced. I can't and won't promise I'm going to stay, but I feel like such a bitch not being able to reassure him of what he wants me to.
I don't think anyone is meant to understand why another person choses to ctb.
They'll either accept it or they wont. Hopefully, time can help them come to terms with it.
You opt out of all ties to life and the responsibility of having to maintain said life.
CTB is life bancruptcy. You no longer owe anyone anything.

• Love
Reactions: Toobrokentofix
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020

I don't think anyone is meant to understand why another person choses to ctb.
They'll either accept it or they wont. Hopefully, time can help them come to terms with it.
You opt out of all ties to life and the responsibility of having to maintain said life.
CTB is life bancruptcy. You no longer owe anyone anything.
It feels like that for sure. I have no collateral and can't afford to keep going.

Reactions: Sleeper System
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
I'm bumping this post for the person who asked me to share my experience of failing. Cba to write it again šŸ˜“ I'm so tired of fucking everything up. Fuck up at life and at death