• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hug

hug

Apr 12, 2024
After the night I had with the stalker, it took me a few days to recover. In a hotel I had to find a way to go back to my accounting job, the self-defense classes with target shooting ended and I hadn't been going to the gym because of the lives and the whole plan, however, anyway the plan ended that night, I didn't intend to continue it. I was finishing accounting college, I was in the last semester, looking for some notes that I left from the past that I always keep with me, I found a key, it had a name written on it, it was my brother's name: George Andersen. It also had an address, I remembered at that time that I had a house in another city, it could also be a test to find my brother. I immediately went there, when I got there I saw that it was already immobilized, and it was very dusty, and as if I were in a giant trunk, I cleaned it, it took me about 2 hours. I left the house to get some fresh air, when I found a square half a kilometer from home, I sat on a bench there and stayed for a few minutes, when I could see a woman coming out of a daycare center, with a child who looked to be 5 years old. old and another who looked to be 14, I knew the woman, her name was Nicoly.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty