WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
Hi, for occulist, psychic, scientist or other people interested in paranormal experience what do you think of that?
When i was 15years old i had a sleep paralysis. First i kind of wake up but my entire body was paralyzed, i then heard a ballon explode. After that strange noise, i saw
a myriad of images flashed before me, like lots of photos that would appear successively and very quickly (like a strobe of photos). as if they were full of fragments of a life. Even if i cannot remember what were on these image, I remember that it was a really dark and painful life. It was quite scary to see.
Besides, the 7 years that followed until now have been very dark. Years have been full of loneliness, social alienation, anxiety, depression and things just got worse over time. So i wonder if what i seen was my future ? ( wich i think is the more logical thing to think) A previous life ? The life of another person ? I know it will be quite impossible to assert with conviction the nature of what i experienced but it is interesting to share and hear your thoughts about.

Reactions: SSamGarrison