Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
I thought that relapsing for the first time would consist of a loud mental breakdown and a ton of tears, but I guess I was wrong.

I can't even cry since the tears aren't coming out. I can't scream, or rather, the urge to scream is overpowered by the desire to not be sent to a hospital ward. I want to eat my feelings, but I'm too mentally fatigued to actually get up and stuff my face with Oreos. My head hurts from the stress of work that I can't bring myself to do. I just want to sleep and let my mind drift away from all of this, but my brain is too stressed out to do so.

All in all, I'm feeling pretty miserable. (How about you?)

I wish I had a CTB button right now. It would've been pressed hours ago while I was silently screaming about wanting a bullet to go through my head.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Finalnight, tiger b, AllCatsAreGrey and 5 others
Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
What is your addiction? I've battled alcoholism for 7 years. Relapses suck. I think my addiction will be what kills me

• Hugs
Reactions: tourniquetbunny
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I couldn't either. I cried all my tears since 2108. I thought so. I haven't cried since March 2022. And at the end of this August I broke through.

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also wish that there is a peaceful, instant ctb button, if we could just have the option to die in peace it would prevent so much suffering, it really is so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
It's okay. In terms of pure numbers your streak may have ended but it still doesn't mean you're all the way back at the bottom.

Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
What is your addiction? I've battled alcoholism for 7 years. Relapses suck. I think my addiction will be what kills me
Oh, I was referring to relapsing as in slipping back into CTB ideation. I'm sorry for the confusion. If need be, I can change the title to clear up confusion?

Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
Oh, I was referring to relapsing as in slipping back into CTB ideation. I'm sorry for the confusion. If need be, I can change the title to clear up confusion?
Oh I misunderstood. Hope you are doing better now.