• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
How long is SN stable?

I once found a source in my country (a country in Europe, not UK) that looked like an official genuine company but would it make sense to buy it if I plan to ctb a year from now?
I still have to sell my house and get ny affairs in order, but at the same time, I am worried if this source will still exist a year from now.

How stable is SN? How long can it be stored without degrading?

I recently saw a post of someone whose SN was degraded and had large amount of nitrate in it and their ctb did not seem peaceful at all.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yes it can. Stability is being discussed here:

Do you have to arrange your heritage? If not, y would you care about your house and bank debts if you wanna exit so desperately?

Last edited:
E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
Yes it can. Stability is being discussed here:

Do you have to arrange your heritage? If not, y would you care about your house and bank debts if you wanna exit so desperately?
I cannot leave a bank mortgage on my elderly parents that live in a different country, don't speak the language and unable to travel. That would be extremely selfish

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
Sodium nitrite will decay into sodium nitrate when exposed to oxygen. Best to keep it in an oxygen free environment.

Reactions: Esokabat
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I cannot leave a bank mortgage on my elderly parents that live in a different country, don't speak the language and unable to travel. That would be extremely selfish
I really understand that!! It's really better to sort this stuff. May I ask why you wanna die? (Only if you want to share of course!)

Reactions: Esokabat
E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
I really understand that!! It's really better to sort this stuff. May I ask why you wanna die? (Only if you want to share of course!)
I am going blind due to glaucoma. Plus I am extremely alone, no friends, no relatives, due to being on the autism spectrum. I don't think being completely alone, and being blind is a good combination. I am not depressed but this does not meet the quality of life that I personally need to continue with life. It is a different thing being blind and having support of family, partner, etc, but I have no support structure
How do you do that? Say if you order it and it comes in tight packaging, if you keep it in the packaging will it stay as SN?
I have the same question

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I am going blind due to glaucoma. Plus I am extremely alone, no friends, no relatives, due to being on the autism spectrum. I don't think being completely alone, and being blind is a good combination. I am not depressed but this does not meet the quality of life that I personally need to continue with life. It is a different thing being blind and having support of family, partner, etc, but I have no support structure
1000% agree. That's not a life worth living. I'm sorry you suffer from glaucoma. I wish there was a cure for it.

S

Socrates Respecter

Apr 23, 2023

I have the same question
You have my sympathy and respect. We'll all die some day, though I've been wondering recently about the future generations who will possibly get to experience biological immortality. It's so sad that we will never live to see the day.

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
You have my sympathy and respect. We'll all die some day, though I've been wondering recently about the future generations who will possibly get to experience biological immortality. It's so sad that we will never live to see the day.
Thank you! I feel differently about this but this would take us into the topic of spirituality and consciousness and I don't want to go there in this forum.

Reactions: Socrates Respecter
S

Socrates Respecter

Apr 23, 2023
Thank you! I feel differently about this but this would take us into the topic of spirituality and consciousness and I don't want to go there in this forum.
do you think consciousness can survive death in some form? that would probably be good news

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
do you think consciousness can survive death in some form? that would probably be good news
What I would like to respond is that "I know so" but I realize this would sound too arrogant, so I will say, "I think so". These things are not always good to share in online forums as you can get attacked at any time by atheists 😃 and I don't have time for arguments. Thankfully, I don't have doubts based on personal experience but this knowledge cannot be transferred easily to others.

Reactions: Socrates Respecter