Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
That's scary @comatose I mean that is not how one would envision their outcome to be. But you thought you were dead, but you experienced a embracing darkness. Was it more comfortable feeling compared to a shock or something really traumatic that happened. A peaceful sensation?

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
about the incident, i dont remember being in the air or landing. i remember waking up on the floor for a few seconds before passing out again. i was smiling, happy thinking i was dying. no pain till i woke up 3 days later. then HELL.
Another thought. There's been a few others who have experienced the same thing they didn't see any bright lights or white lights. Just darkness and they described it almost similar to yours .Like a comfortable relaxing darkness

Reactions: DoneBlonde
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Wow thank you for your jump stories. My cousin ctb by jumping off a bridge - Hutchinson's ran in his family (I'm adopted so no blood there) and he tested positive for the gene. Like the day after he found out he just did it. That's all I know because my family is estranged as dysfunctional as hell. But I loved him a lot as a kid and I just think jumping takes so much balls. RIP cuz.

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, lululoo and Sickman75
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Well, I started Riserperdone a couple weeks ago so I don't kow if that has any effect.
And there's nothing taller then 200 feet, unles there's the 250 foot Clifton Suspension Bridge about 3 hours away

Reactions: Feline
D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
Lostallhope.com says it needs to be 250 feet for fatality. I would drive the three hours if you could.

Reactions: Nessa
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I have just read on my local news site that someone has jumped from the 60 foot cliff and died.

Thisisme373

Thisisme373

Arcanist
Feb 16, 2019
I am a jump survivor. I did end up damaging my leg and a got a 3/4 month pysch hospital stay.
Sorry if it's seems intrusive but I'm honestly interested.
What was the experience like before the jump and during the jump?
Did it feel fast, was there fear while in the air etc?

Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
I wish I had the courage to jump.

A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
Thank you for sharing this. Do you remember at all how you landed or how you jumped ....feet first? Backwards? It was Very brave of you to share this with us
If you want to PM me or chat, I recently jumped off a motorway bridge and am still in hospital now, I'm so traumatised, would be good to hear someone else's experience if you are up to it