• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I hate life so much. I can't even properly put into words how much i despise this hellish abomination called life where there is no limit to how much agony and suffering one can feel
Life is atrocious, disgusting and filled with torture.

If life was a video game I would throw it in the trash, burn it and throw it in the ocean

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I hate life so much as well. I wish that euthanasia was available for the people who just aren't built for life because people like us do exist here. It's futile and useless to use the just world fallacy because nothing is ever just in life. Everything will always be unfair in life and I don't see why I should just deal with the unfairness that I got instead of trying to avoid it entirely (via death)
Funeralcry describes it the best, a hellish abomination where we decay and die from old age and suffering
FuneralCry tends to describes life realistically (though not always). She definitely knows things that we don't

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Life can be good in the right conditions. I hate my father and all the ppl like him. Being stupid is the worst sin imo. How can stupid ppl can even consider themselves human beings? Why tf they even consider bring children into the world?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, no matter what I'd always prefer the true peace of eternal nothingness to suffering in this futile existence that was always very undesirable in the first place. Really wish there's the option to just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep, it's hellish how humans are expected to suffer no matter what even know nobody can be harmed by the absence of everything, I also despise existence, it's evil to me as it's the source of all suffering.