• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

esistzeit

🎶 Will my soul ever rest in peace? 🎶
Jul 17, 2024
I was curious about how it'd taste so I drank a mixture of 25g of table salt with 50mL of water.

It was really, really salty and I was immediately hit by nausea.

My throat hurt slightly so I chewed some gum to make it a little better - it worked.

I didn't feel any pain but my stomach felt bad, unpleasant, not right 😖 I felt like I could vomit if I tried but I didn't want to, so I didn't.

I felt sick for the next 2 hours and didn't eat anything for another 8. I just wanted it to stop. I drank more water to dissolve the excess salt in my system; it may have helped.

Through this test I learned I underestimated the unpleasantry of drinking SN. Granted, I will not remain conscious for an entire hour after drinking it but now I know what the first few minutes are going to be like. Hopefully the antiemetics prevent this feeling and I fall unconscious quickly.

If you're also curious about the taste, make the mixture but take only 1 single sip. Don't be dumb like me.

I'm going to need a few days to mentally recover from this...

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer