• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

idk3

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
I don't know if you mean it this way, but I think this kind of post makes people feel unwelcome and unsafe here. Nobody should be shamed or ashamed of being completely done with life and ready to go like you are, but nobody should feel that way about still having doubts or liking some things about life. That doesn't mean they aren't suicidal. People and mentality/mental health are very complex.

We're all already ostracized enough without turning on each other. I appreciate your other kinds of posts and I'm genuinely glad you have a place to talk about it. I rly wish people wouldn't be hard on you about venting a lot, that's literally what the venting prefix is for, and there's nothing wrong with it, it's okay. But this kind of post is close to saying "some people's pain isn't bad enough to matter, they don't deserve to be here." Like I said, we're outcast enough already. Maybe it would help to ignore users who commonly post things you don't like?
She's just saying a lot of the stuff in this forum should be posted in the "recovery" or "off topic" forum, not the suicide forum.

I don't see it as a reason to feel unwelcome and unsafe :(