• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Important to mention, I didnt take as much, like a few sleeping pills. Wasnt a suicide attempt, but idk I just wanted to feel drunk but cant drink, long story. But I do not remember most of the night.
I slept like 4-5 hours after that.
Today I went to my therapist for an emergency visit and on monday I might know if ill go into a mental hospital again.
But like, I feel really weird since I woke up.
I cant really pinpoint exactly on what is going on, its like I fried my brain lol.
Something about my emotions is off, like I dont feel real, I dont feel any real emotion on things, its so weird. I wish I could give the exact description.
Lets put it this way: suddenly I dont want to kill myself, I dont want to go into a hospital, I dont feel the need, but I dont feel well either, or like I have hope. I dont feel any emotion towards things.
Its sooooo weird and annoying like I wanna feel shit again, its like an empty void.

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
I think I know the feeling you're describing. Had a weird dream once, didn't even know what it was about, but everything felt odd after that. I was listening to the sound of clocks ticking the entire day just to get back to reality.
It should be gone by tomorrow and if it isn't follow @rozeske advice.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Important to mention, I didnt take as much, like a few sleeping pills. Wasnt a suicide attempt, but idk I just wanted to feel drunk but cant drink, long story. But I do not remember most of the night.
I slept like 4-5 hours after that.
Today I went to my therapist for an emergency visit and on monday I might know if ill go into a mental hospital again.
But like, I feel really weird since I woke up.
I cant really pinpoint exactly on what is going on, its like I fried my brain lol.
Something about my emotions is off, like I dont feel real, I dont feel any real emotion on things, its so weird. I wish I could give the exact description.
Lets put it this way: suddenly I dont want to kill myself, I dont want to go into a hospital, I dont feel the need, but I dont feel well either, or like I have hope. I dont feel any emotion towards things.
Its sooooo weird and annoying like I wanna feel shit again, its like an empty void.
Poor little pony, there there 🦄
In all likelihood the effects would last up to a few days and you should probably wait and closely observe any changes as your central nervous system and brain gets back to normal. If things don't improve after then that's when you go to A&E or ER as you can give them more definitive info and not be told to come back in a few days or risk psychiatric incarceration.

Reactions: obei
obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Poor little pony, there there 🦄
In all likelihood the effects would last up to a few days and you should probably wait and closely observe any changes as your central nervous system and brain gets back to normal. If things don't improve after then that's when you go to A&E or ER as you can give them more definitive info and not be told to come back in a few days or risk psychiatric incarceration.
You really like my pfp dont ya 😁😁

Exitwings

Exitwings

multiple universes believer (it/its)
Dec 25, 2023
Oof, sounds like how I felt after my failed attempt (ODed on benadryl).
Probably will last a few days and then go back to normal?

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Oof, sounds like how I felt after my failed attempt (ODed on benadryl).
Probably will last a few days and then go back to normal?
I did the same. It takes days to clear the benedryl.

jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
has it gone back to how you normally feel yet? what did you OD on? that is kind of a weird thing. the effect of not wanting to CTB is a good thing haha, but not feeling anything is also... odd i guess. idk thats interesting.

i like your PFP by the way :p

edit: i am realizing now that this was posted a while ago haha i am assuming things have subsided back to normal. i guess now i am wondering how long that feeling of nothingness lasted.

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
A good nap has solved that for me before

Exitwings

Exitwings

multiple universes believer (it/its)
Dec 25, 2023
I did the same. It takes days to clear the benedryl.
Depends how much you take I think, took a month for me but I have no idea how much of the 20 or so benadryl actually got into my system

edit: BTW DO NOT DO WHAT I DID!! I blacked out for a few days and was delirious for at least a week, among other bad effects x_x

Last edited: