• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mirrorgurl

Mar 27, 2024
I don't know how to live another day. I'm certain i have BPD and i have destroyed my whole life. Every breath I take is just torture. I don't want to do this to my mum but she doesn't understand how much unbearable pain I'm in. It's too much to bare. I have posted previously about the plastic bag method and I think its the only thing I can manage to do. I'm at the stage of depression where I don't actually have the energy or means to plan a painless method. i just need to go now.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you're so desperate. It must be unbearable. Do you have an official BPD diagnosis? Have you ever consulted a psychiatrist?

Reactions: rozeske
M

mirrorgurl

Mar 27, 2024
No, but I'm pretty certain I have it. Pattern of unstable relationships and no sense of self. crippling emptiness inside. soemthing happened and i overreacted so severely i quit my entire life. now every minute is so anxiety inducing and i dont know how to go on, i cant imagine ever working again my whole personality has changed its truly terrifying. I really think I could suceed with the plastic bag method with enough determination, i have read accounts where it has been successful
I'm sorry you're so desperate. It must be unbearable. Do you have an official BPD diagnosis? Have you ever consulted a psychiatrist?
I have had therapy on and off but therapy is too late once youve destroyed your life. they cant turn back time.

Last edited:
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'm sorry therapy didn't work for you. Have you tried meds? It helps some people, not everyone of course, but it's worth trying. Of course, you're in unbearable pain and you want it to end, but make sure you've really tried everything before CTBing. If you're in such pain, you've got nothing to lose.