Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Why Narcan? None of the medications you listed were opiates or opioids. Narcan would not do anything.
They gave me Narcan, squirted it up both nostrils because sometimes it can help start you breathing apparently according to the FIVE paramedics that arrived at my house. Do you think I'm making this shit up or something? I wish people on here would stop making out people are talking shit or that they are experts because they think only junkies are given Narcan. Are you a doctor? No. I was given Narcan as there is sometimes a possibility it can restart breathing. Also when you are NOT BREATHING and have taken an overdose it's not uncommon for them to give you Narcan if they aren't 100% sure of what you've taken.
Where can I find this report of it because that was going to be my method
Search bar. I don't have the link. It was some swiss guy like I've already mentioned many times on this thread.

Last edited:
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I am no longer interested in it anyway after hearing someone's report on here the other day. It sounds horrific. I just want to take as many of the right available pharmaceuticals as possible that will make me die
I hope this isn't bad etiquette to say here, since I think it's against the rules for me to PM you but jumping off beachy head gives impact speed of 70-80mph which might leave you suffering at the bottom for some time, I wish I knew, but I've been there a good half a dozen times and it must be as hard jumping there as jumping into a noose

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Where can I find this report of it because that was going to be my method

It was @LetzteAusfahrt, his goodbye thread is active, probably on the first or second page of the feed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metalhead and Deleted member 22624
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
They gave me Narcan, squirted it up both nostrils because sometimes it can help start you breathing apparently according to the FIVE paramedics that arrived at my house. Do you think I'm making this shit up or something? I wish people on here would stop making out people are talking shit or that they are experts because they think only junkies are given Narcan. Are you a doctor? No. I was given Narcan as there is sometimes a possibility it can restart breathing. Also when you are NOT BREATHING and have taken an overdose it's not uncommon for them to give you Narcan if they aren't 100% sure of what you've taken.

Search bar. I don't have the link. It was some swiss guy like I've already mentioned many times on this thread.

I won't say you've made it up but I am in the medical field and Narcan will NOT restart your breathing unless you have taken opiates. Yes, they may have given it to someone who is passed out and they aren't sure what they took but as you've stated they gave you it and it magically restarted your breathing, that indicates something is VERY off. I work in the emergency room. I am VERY familiar with how Narcan works.

And who on earth ever said only "junkies" are given it? It is only made to help opiate/opioid overdoses. That's just a fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: Umbrellaterm, Lupgevif, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 2 others
H

HenrikH

Oct 17, 2020
Quite possibly the most thorough and genuinely helpful response I've ever had on this forum. Thank you. I'm in hospital so will respond properly when I'm feeling better. You're right, OD's aren't a great idea. I had to have CPR because I wasn't breathing and Narcan so I'm guessing if I was along and wasn't found, I'd probably be dead. What a shame that wasn't the case. X
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. These quite a few edits that need to be made in that as the damn iPhone replaces some words. But I'd written so much, so fast, that I thought I'll just send as is and assume people will at least get the jist.
I'm sorry to hear you're in hospital, do feel free to message when you're feeling better.
If you can find some help, that you think you can accept of explore don't be too proud. I'm a bit strange I suppose in that I don't think I can. Best wishes, HH x

• Hugs
Reactions: Emily_Numb
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I won't say you've made it up but I am in the medical field and Narcan will NOT restart your breathing unless you have taken opiates. Yes, they may have given it to someone who is passed out and they aren't sure what they took but as you've stated they gave you it and it magically restarted your breathing, that indicates something is VERY off. I work in the emergency room. I am VERY familiar with how Narcan works.

And who on earth ever said only "junkies" are given it? It is only made to help opiate/opioid overdoses. That's just a fact.
[/QUOT Blocked

blocked. Everyone on the Internet is an expert.They gave me Narcan because they don't know what I took and it's just to play it safe. But of course that's inaccurate as you are the expert here and I'm just talking out of my ass

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: TheSomebody and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
blocked. Everyone on the Internet is an expert.They gave me Narcan because they don't know what I took and it's just to play it safe. But of course that's inaccurate as you are the expert here and I'm just talking out of my ass
Why do you have to be so nasty/rude to everyone you don't agree with? People are replying to you with respect, try doing the same and stop acting like a spoiled child!

Yes, I know... I'm blocked!! Thanks, that's preferable to having to read your angry posts.

• Hmph!
Reactions: chrisbate7, Lupgevif, GoodPersonEffed and 8 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Thanks, that's preferable to having to read your angry posts.
I agree it's terrible but it comes from a lot of pain. Or not knowing anything else maybe. I'm sure I'm blocked so I don't have to tiptoe around at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and TheSomebody
TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
I agree it's terrible but it comes from a lot of pain. Or not knowing anything else maybe.
everyone here is in a lot of pain. It doesn't justify treating others that way. Respect is the least you can give someone.

Reactions: DivineMedicus, chrisbate7, OccydePoes and 4 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I agree it's terrible but it comes from a lot of pain.

Yes well, I'm in a lot of pain and I'm sure others are too, but I'd never treat people who are trying to help me by sharing their experiences, with such disrespect.

Reactions: OccydePoes, TheSomebody and Meditation guide
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
Curare in a large enough dose will cause death. It's a drug used by native south Americans. Importing it is likely illegal. But getting the seeds/precursor drugs and making it yourself shouldn't be too hard.

It works by shutting off the motor neurons in the brain. A large enough dose will cause the heart to stop functioning.

I'm sorry this isn't an instantaneous method. But growing the plants and learning about the chemicals is something you might enjoy before you ctb. It also gives you time to think about if this is really what you want.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Spitfire
justpeachy

justpeachy

Sep 6, 2020
everyone here is in a lot of pain. It doesn't justify treating others that way. Respect is the least you can give someone.
exactly. i don't care if i'm blocked. she's lying ‍♀️ i do this for a living. there's about 5 other things in her story i could've ripped apart but i was being pretty nice.
I agree it's terrible but it comes from a lot of pain. Or not knowing anything else maybe. I'm sure I'm blocked so I don't have to tiptoe around at least.
I agree it likely does come from that but we all must grow tf up and stop acting like a petulant child when we're caught in a blatant lie. She flat out said initially she was given Narcan to start her breathing. That wouldn't happen with any of the medications she took as they weren't opioids. Not to mention the dosages she had wouldn't stop her heart by any means or stop her breathing.
Lol, I kind of am an expert given I went to school for it and have a Masters in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: chrisbate7, Lupgevif, Throwmyselfaway and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
exactly. i don't care if i'm blocked. she's lying ‍♀ i do this for a living. there's about 5 other things in her story i could've ripped apart but i was being pretty nice.

I agree it likely does come from that but we all must grow tf up and stop acting like a petulant child when we're caught in a blatant lie. She flat out said initially she was given Narcan to start her breathing. That wouldn't happen with any of the medications she took as they weren't opioids. Not to mention the dosages she had wouldn't stop her heart by any means or stop her breathing.

Lol, I kind of am an expert given I went to school for it and have a Masters in it.
She should talk to the other lady who said she was desperate for attention.

Reactions: justpeachy, flatearth and x~Sophia~x
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I'm not lying. Why would I lie about being given Narcan? The paramedics in the UK will give Narcan for an overdose when they don't know what the person has taken and when I have opioids in the house. What would be the benefit of me lying about having Narcan? It's not cool or some sort of Weird flex. I was given chest compressions as my husband couldn't feel or hear me breathing. That is what the person over the phone (999) told him to do until someone got there. They gave me Narcan as soon as they arrived because they had no idea what I had taken, just that I was totally unresponsive.

Five things you could have ripped apart in my story?! Yeah, okay know it all. I was there, my husband was there and 5 other people so unless you somehow have spy cameras in my house, I suggest you put a sock in it.

Yes I'm rude because you are telling me I'm lying. I'm a 38 year old woman, I don't need to lie for attention.

My attitude might stink but that's because I have just survived a CTB attempt. You and your know it all attitude is as bad as mine so at least we're in good company.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: higgy56, TheSomebody, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
^
Look at your comments again. Before justpeachy even showed up or accused you of lying, you are already acting rude. And now when people act rude back, you try to blame them too lol

• Love
Reactions: DivineMedicus, ATownSerenity, justpeachy and 4 others
H

higgy56

Oct 19, 2020
exactly. i don't care if i'm blocked. she's lying ‍♀ i do this for a living. there's about 5 other things in her story i could've ripped apart but i was being pretty nice.

Jeez no idea why the mods let so many of you and the other 'experts' on this site. All you're good for is procrastinating and talking about how clever you are. Funny how you and the other ones who Lurk here and get kicks telling people your method is wrong haven't managed to come up with a fail safe method. So sick of it and the way you look down on others. Go get someone to talk to and stop mansplaining.

theres 100s of methods out there and not everyone sits around planning it to a tee.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Finn_tasia, bov and Emily_Numb
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Jeez no idea why the mods let so many of you and the other 'experts' on this site. All you're good for is procrastinating and talking about how clever you are. Funny how you and the other ones who Lurk here and get kicks telling people your method is wrong haven't managed to come up with a fail safe method. So sick of it and he way you look down on others. Go get someone to talk to and stop mansplaining.

theres 100s of methods out there and not everyone sits around planning it to a tee.
Thank you for your support. I appreciate it a lot.

Reactions: bov
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
You could look into the ami cocktail, it is detailed in the Peaceful Pill Handbook.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Emily_Numb
justpeachy

justpeachy

Sep 6, 2020
She should talk to the other lady who said she was desperate for attention.
In all seriousness they may be able to help each other! Or they'll just feed off one another and become mega attention seekers level 242255.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I am no longer interested in it anyway after hearing someone's report on here the other day. It sounds horrific. I just want to take as many of the right available pharmaceuticals as possible that will make me die
Which report? :/

justpeachy

justpeachy

Sep 6, 2020
Jeez no idea why the mods let so many of you and the other 'experts' on this site. All you're good for is procrastinating and talking about how clever you are. Funny how you and the other ones who Lurk here and get kicks telling people your method is wrong haven't managed to come up with a fail safe method. So sick of it and the way you look down on others. Go get someone to talk to and stop mansplaining.

I'm not a man sooooo probably not mansplaining. Also, just because I am an expert in something and spent most my 20s getting a further education doesn't mean I am not struggling with depression as well and have struggled with suicide for many years. So because I went to school and got an education in something the mods should not allow me here? How does that make any sense? Science is based on facts, I am truly sorry if that bothers you. It's not me being an expert, it's science that states many of her claims are not possible physically or medically. I am not sure why you are getting snarky with me when I am not the one blatantly lying to others and prior to that she was being VERY nasty to just about everyone for absolutely no reason so forgive me for not feeling bad.
Which report? :/
She's talking about L.

Did you not see that she also had 20 plus people telling her it would NOT work several hours prior to even supposedly taking the overdose? She just flat out didn't listen to what anyone was suggesting or look into at least an alternative that may be less harmful to herself and result in a psychiatric stay.
Umm
I'm not lying. Why would I lie about being given Narcan? The paramedics in the UK will give Narcan for an overdose when they don't know what the person has taken and when I have opioids in the house. What would be the benefit of me lying about having Narcan? It's not cool or some sort of Weird flex. I was given chest compressions as my husband couldn't feel or hear me breathing. That is what the person over the phone (999) told him to do until someone got there. They gave me Narcan as soon as they arrived because they had no idea what I had taken, just that I was totally unresponsive.

Five things you could have ripped apart in my story?! Yeah, okay know it all. I was there, my husband was there and 5 other people so unless you somehow have spy cameras in my house, I suggest you put a sock in it.

Yes I'm rude because you are telling me I'm lying. I'm a 38 year old woman, I don't need to lie for attention.

My attitude might stink but that's because I have just survived a CTB attempt. You and your know it all attitude is as bad as mine so at least we're in good company.
Ummm sweetheart your attitude was nasty and rude prior to your "attempt"

Last edited:
Reactions: chrisbate7, TheSomebody, Lupgevif and 1 other person
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020

Funny how this post is from someone who just joined, has one single post, but apparently they know very well the experts are a plague in this forum. Sounds kinda like what a fake account would post.

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, GoodPersonEffed and TheSomebody
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I'm going to just leave this here...

Narcan for Ami OD

Yes, as I've already said from my personal experience (but was called a liar by armchair experts), Narcan for Amitriptyline overdoses IS a thing!

Last edited:
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and GoodPersonEffed
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If you have a medical background, then you would know standard of care for a non-responsive potential OD would be to administer narcan, as there is extremely little risk if opioids were not used and extremely high benefit if they were. If you have a medical background, then you would also know that it would be standard for emergency services to advise cpr if it could potentially help. You could also imagine that a distraught loved one, with no medical experience, finding a partner unresponsive from an OD may be unable to find a pulse or not see shallow breathing. Could OP have been also given flumazenil and not recall due to the anterograde amnesia from the benzos? Perhaps she was not even told. Nothing in OP's story is inconsistent with what was described.

You may wish to not tout your extensive medical education (liability for a major reason). I would absolutely not accuse you of doing so, but there have been users who grossly exaggerated their professional education.

OP, sorry you had a bad experience. Success with most commonly used medications outside of a few specific classes is rare.

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Emily_Numb
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
If you have a medical background, then you would know standard of care for a non-responsive potential OD would be to administer narcan, as there is extremely little risk if opioids were not used and extremely high benefit if they were. If you have a medical background, then you would also know that it would be standard for emergency services to advise cpr if it could potentially help. You could also imagine that a distraught loved one, with no medical experience, finding a partner unresponsive from an OD may be unable to find a pulse or not see shallow breathing. Could OP have been also given flumazenil and not recall due to the anterograde amnesia from the benzos? Perhaps she was not even told. Nothing in OP's story is inconsistent with what was described.

You may wish to not tout your extensive medical education (liability for a major reason). I would absolutely not accuse you of doing so, but there have been users who grossly exaggerated their professional education.

OP, sorry you had a bad experience. Success with most commonly used medications outside of a few specific classes is rare.
Thanks for this. I really wasn't lying and I'm not sure why people on here seemed hell bent on telling me I was. Bizarre.

I can't remember if I was given anything else when the paramedics got here. They did put a cannula in my arm at home as my husband remembered this. I however remember very little for about 48hrs after ingesting. I lost a day somewhere.

I appreciate your knowledge and kind words. Thank you.:heart:

Reactions: Aap
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Look it up yourself. I'm sorry but I don't have the time or patience to find it for you. Some Swiss guy did it. Convulsing is not my idea of fun

Jumping is not 35% successful. I have no idea where people get these ridiculous statistics from. If I jumped from a bridge thats 245ft over water, the chances of me not dying are probably zero. In the 200 years that this bridge has been there, only 1 person has ever survived a jump. People survive jumps because they don't jump from a high enough point.
Can you all just look up the SN report from the Swiss guy who took his own life the other week and stop pestering me about it? Make your own thread about it and stop hijacking mine. Jesus. Use the search bar.
This is coming from someone that just wants to take a grab bag of poorly researched drugs and roll the dice. And you're getting irritated at everyone for wasting your time? Why don't you research a method that will actually work instead of just maiming you?

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
This is coming from someone that just wants to take a grab bag of poorly researched drugs and roll the dice. And you're getting irritated at everyone for wasting your time? Why don't you research a method that will actually work instead of just maiming you?
Amitriptyline is lethal. I just didn't have enough. Not everyone needs to use SN.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Benzos are used medically for their sedative, anxiolytic, and amnestic effects. I'll be honest, if you had perfect recall of events, I would question the story given the amount of nitrazepam you ingested. It would be extremely unusual if you had perfect recall given the meds consumed. Not sure why there was the pile on. Hope you feel better.

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, bov and Emily_Numb
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Amitriptyline is lethal. I just didn't have enough. Not everyone needs to use SN.

Amitriptyline isn't lethal. I took 30 of them and went to bed to hopefully die, but woke up the next day. Yes, I felt totally drugged and remember walking up the stairs, banging from side to side all the way up... and I slept through most of the next day, but I'm still here.