• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Shishi167

Apr 19, 2020
I'm young like really young. But I never even planned to get this far I always told myself I'd end it before we got here and here we are I wanna go so bad it just keeps getting worse and worse. I feel like I only stay to not hurt the ones I love but they just continuously hurt me. Life is shit I have nothing left I don't wanna move on I have no happiness left. I want to cut everyone out and just do it. I just want to do it. I can't cut anymore. So I've resulted in drowning myself in alcohol. I wonder if I should wait for my grandparents to die so they don't need to attend my funeral. Idk what to do can someone message me and talk to me about it only if youre not gonna talk me out of it.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
When you say really young, do you mean that you're under 18?

• Love
Reactions: Lilacmoon
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
only if youre not gonna talk me out of it.

Hopefully nobody will take you up on this. It's your right to ctb but it is always wise to explore options that might be pointed out to you, especially as you're 'really young', when life can change a lot in a short period of time.