• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Youmii

Youmii

Mar 2, 2024
i have the urge to Self harm for a week now and its getting harder and harder to fight against it, so i tried to tell my Boyfriend about it. the only thing he said was "if u cut urself again ur an idiot and i will leave u and perhaps maybe ignore u." thats what he said...it was like a punch to my face. ive been thinking about it all day and it makes me wanna cut myself even more and more. i have no one anymore who i can go to, to get help or talk about it.

Lexapro

Lexapro

Mar 12, 2024
is this an online relationship? not to be rude but he seems really distant and like he doesnt care. online relationships dont ever work unless you see them in person and even then it hardly ever works out. if you need someone to talk to im sure theres a lot of people who would talk to you

Reactions: davidtorez
Youmii

Youmii

Mar 2, 2024
is this an online relationship? not to be rude but he seems really distant and like he doesnt care. online relationships dont ever work unless you see them in person and even then it hardly ever works out. if you need someone to talk to im sure theres a lot of people who would talk to you
no not an online relationship, we live in the same city and see eachother pretty often but slowly not anymore...

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
this seems very odd, i just can't put my finger on as to why. he's obviously guilt tripping you, but i can understand his logic why he would say that. he wants you to stay safe, obviously. but his execution was poor. to say 'ur an idiot' is awful. i'm sorry he's treating you like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Lexapro

Lexapro

Mar 12, 2024
no not an online relationship, we live in the same city and see eachother pretty often but slowly not anymore...
so sorry to hear that, is he socially awkward or is he talking like that to distance himself from you? he clearly doesn't care enough to even type properly

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Dude, if your boyfriend's response to you having difficulty with your sh urges is to start threatening to leave you and ignore you then I think that's a sign to breakup with him and find someone else. Someone who truly cares about you would be showing concern for you. They'd be trying to find ways to help you and support you. The last thing they'd do is immediately threaten to leave you. You deserve better.

T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
If someone said this to me out of the blue I wouldn't know how to react, but what your bf said to you sounds unnecessarily harsh, cold and distant. There doesn't seem to be any concern at all.

Reactions: Youmii
Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Bf said he will leave me when i SH
Then he or she isn't your true friend, let alone "best" one. A true friend will stay with you no matter what you do to them or to yourself.
Once I told my best friend that I'm tired of this life and that if I could, I'd take the exit of it. He didn't like what I said, but he didn't threaten to cancel our friendship either.

Reactions: Youmii