• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
so yesterday i sent a long text to someone just generally telling him how he treated me like shit and hurt me and what an asshole he is for doing that etc but at some point i said that i can no longer promise that i wont hurt myself (he asked me to promise this when we were still talking and i didnt even promise it i just said yeah ill try) but anyway today i got woken up by the fcking police knocking at the door..

luckily nobody opened the door so they left and my dad thinks its because of his debt that theyre trying to take him to court for it or something

but what if the guy i sent the message reported me to the cops and now theyre trying to put me in a mental hospital or something?? i mean its unlikely because he never really cared about me but still im kinda nervous right now

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

It was a cool lil place. Just missing something :)
Mar 14, 2024
In your situation they can't put you in there if you're not a threat to yourself or others. Plesse don't panic. Panicing is pretty sucky. :)

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I don't know how it works in other countries but here in the UK, the police can only enter (without a warrant) if there's imminent threat to life or property. As they didn't batter the door down, it suggests they're not *that* worried and so involuntary detention is highly unlikely.

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
In your situation they can't put you in there if you're not a threat to yourself or others. Plesse don't panic. Panicing is pretty sucky. :)
I don't know how it works in other countries but here in the UK, the police can only enter (without a warrant) if there's imminent threat to life or property. As they didn't batter the door down, it suggests they're not *that* worried and so involuntary detention is highly unlikely.
Thanks, that makes me feel at least a little better :,)

Maybe it's just a really weird coincidence...

IwannaDazai

IwannaDazai

Mar 3, 2024
Typically if you tell them you were just upset when you said it and don't currently have any plan to harm yourself, they won't commit you. As others said, the police left abs that's a good sign.

If you are having those thoughts, maybe consider being honest about them, though. IDK if you've been hospitalized before, but the average stay is only 3-7 days and there's always a chance they give you a medication that will help. But you're not going to get put away against your will ❤️

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
There's loads of reasons why they were at the door, whether it's because of you, or your dad or maybe a crime nearby and they're hoping to find witnesses or are giving out safety advice. I'm excellent at overthinking and it's rarely a good idea!

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

It was a cool lil place. Just missing something :)
Mar 14, 2024
Thanks, that makes me feel at least a little better :,)

Maybe it's just a really weird coincidence...
Happy to see you're doing better. :)

Reactions: Zaya
Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
Typically if you tell them you were just upset when you said it and don't currently have any plan to harm yourself, they won't commit you. As others said, the police left abs that's a good sign.

If you are having those thoughts, maybe consider being honest about them, though. IDK if you've been hospitalized before, but the average stay is only 3-7 days and there's always a chance they give you a medication that will help. But you're not going to get put away against your will ❤️
I'll keep that in mind, thank you :)
There's loads of reasons why they were at the door, whether it's because of you, or your dad or maybe a crime nearby and they're hoping to find witnesses or are giving out safety advice. I'm excellent at overthinking and it's rarely a good idea!
Yea I'm an overthinker as well and it really sucks. Maybe they were just here to finally get after the neighbor who is regularly mistreating his dog lmao, however I doubt that

Last edited: