• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

i hate myself

i hate myself

May 2, 2018
(This thread is going to be in english and in spanish, because i really want to see how many people who talk spanish walks arround this forum, but of course i also know english, so you can continue this thread in english if you want)

I really feel alone and i know that this isn't the best place to do this but i think that at this forum there is a lot of people with depression (as me), who takes drugs and alcohol (as me), who needs someone to talk to. So it would be pretty good to make some kind of little community or a little group of depressive friends here on the internet, to forget our shitty lifes just talking about anything and everything at the same time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Realmente me siento solo y sé que este no es el mejor lugar para hacer esto pero creo que en este foro hay mucha gente (como yo) con depresión, que toman drogas y alcohol (como yo), que necesitan alguien a quien hablar, así que estaría muy guay hacer algún tipo de comunidad pequeñita o algún pequeño grupo de amigos depresivos aquí en internet, para olvidar nuestras mierdas de vidas solo hablando de nada y todo a la vez.

Reactions: Marawa, Toxic Person, Sidi and 8 others
K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
I've never drunk alcohol or taken drugs, I don't really like to be out of control which is why I like methods of suicide that aren't instant.
I hope our differences can birth some interesting conversations.
What's your thought on psychedelics? Heard they could make your whole life turn around for both the good and the bad.

Reactions: Sundayafternoon, throwaway777, Mari and 1 other person
E

Envizib ЗОМБІ

May 4, 2018
(This thread is going to be in english and in spanish, because i really want to see how many people who talk spanish walks arround this forum, but of course i also know english, so you can continue this thread in english if you want)

I really feel alone and i know that this isn't the best place to do this but i think that at this forum there is a lot of people with depression (as me), who takes drugs and alcohol (as me), who needs someone to talk to. So it would be pretty good to make some kind of little community or a little group of depressive friends here on the internet, to forget our shitty lifes just talking about anything and everything at the same time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Realmente me siento solo y sé que este no es el mejor lugar para hacer esto pero creo que en este foro hay mucha gente (como yo) con depresión, que toman drogas y alcohol (como yo), que necesitan alguien a quien hablar, así que estaría muy guay hacer algún tipo de comunidad pequeñita o algún pequeño grupo de amigos depresivos aquí en internet, para olvidar nuestras mierdas de vidas solo hablando de nada y todo a la vez.
AL DIABLO LA "VIDA" ...YO NO ME DROGO PERO HE PENSADO EN HACERLO, ALGÚN DÍA... CON HEROÍNA, HE ESCUCHADO QUE PUEDE SER MORTAL

Reactions: Marawa
N

Neo-Schopenhauerian

Apr 16, 2018
I've never drunk alcohol or taken drugs, I don't really like to be out of control which is why I like methods of suicide that aren't instant.
What's your thought on psychedelics? Heard they could make your whole life turn around for both the good and the bad.

Did you say you're on the autism spectrum? Benzos can actually make you feel more in control because you're not as paralyzed by the crippling anxiety-fear-apprehension trio that's common among us.

Sharethepain

Sharethepain

We forge the chains we wear in life.
May 2, 2018

I can relate on the control part, the thought of instant black out after gunshot seems more scary than bleeding out or overdosing for example.

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
Did you say you're on the autism spectrum? Benzos can actually make you feel more in control because you're not as paralyzed by the crippling anxiety-fear-apprehension trio that's common among us.
I've been on two different kinds of benzos as a part of my medication, both didn't really work out. Everyone reacts differently to different medicine, mirtazapine + citalopram is a good combo for me, kills all social anxiety but boosts a tiny bit my general anxiety.

I can relate on the control part, the thought of instant black out after gunshot seems more scary than bleeding out or overdosing for example.

Never thought I would meet someone with the same opinion.

HeartbreakInStereo

HeartbreakInStereo

Restless
Jun 14, 2018
Hola

Hola, me preguntaba si podríamos hablar. Pareces de España, no?

Aaron

Aaron

Jul 2, 2018
I've tripped a fair amount of times on LSD, keeping doses low. For me it helps make the world more colorful for a day. Actually some motivation to get out of my dark room and enjoy bike trips to nature. It's my "vacation" every month or so during summer period.
If your just looking for the "complete bliss" feeling I'd say look into pure MDMA but it's not sustainable.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
P

Paulette

Jul 5, 2018

No se si tengo depresión pero acabo de hacer algo que cualquier persona pensaría que es estupido lo que hice... me corte las muñecas, no son tan profundas pero son lo suficiente como para aliviar mi dolor sin que los demás a se den cuenta.

i hate myself

i hate myself

May 2, 2018
No se si tengo depresión pero acabo de hacer algo que cualquier persona pensaría que es estupido lo que hice... me corte las muñecas, no son tan profundas pero son lo suficiente como para aliviar mi dolor sin que los demás a se den cuenta.
No te preocupes, yo también me corto a menudo y sé que no es algo bonito, pero me sirve para olvidarme del resto de puta mierda que me rodea.

HeartbreakInStereo

HeartbreakInStereo

Restless
Jun 14, 2018
No te preocupes, yo también me corto a menudo y sé que no es algo bonito, pero me sirve para olvidarme del resto de puta mierda que me rodea.
yo me solía cortar pero como ahora todo el mundo no me deja sola por miedo a que me desangre pues me reduzco al espacio de estos foros xD

Reactions: skitliv and Tiburcio
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Yo también hablo español por si a alguien le interesa

Reactions: Sidi, HeartbreakInStereo and Tiburcio
HeartbreakInStereo

HeartbreakInStereo

Restless
Jun 14, 2018
Yo también hablo español por si a alguien le interesa
me gusta que al menos haya gente de países de habla hispana, me hace sentir que estamos menos solos

Reactions: Sidi and skitliv
S

somniox

Sep 27, 2018
Hola a todos yo soy español también, un placer ver personas expresándose en mi idioma.

Reactions: Sidi
ignominia

ignominia

O Rose thou art sick.
Oct 6, 2018
Hola, al fin un post en español.

Reactions: Sidi and faex42
faex42

faex42

Experienced
Oct 19, 2018
Perdone porque hace un buen rato me desacosutumbraba escribir en español y solamente hablo y leo. Creo con un poquito de tiempo puedo recurperar mi capacidad escribir bien.

Last edited:
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Hola, yo también soy español, si quieren hablar aquí estoy.

Reactions: Sidi
faex42

faex42

Experienced
Oct 19, 2018
Hola Eren. Seria un placer hablar español con otros.

Reactions: Eren
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
Olaaa me no speakeh Spanish but if y'all serving Spanish food I'd love to tag along

Yes to burritos, tacos, queso

Reactions: Sidi, Aesthler, somniox and 3 others
faex42

faex42

Experienced
Oct 19, 2018
Hola Eren. ¿Que tal?

Vivo en los EE.UU. específicamente el estado de Massacusetts. Tuve que visitar a mi madre hoy en Boston. Boston es hora y medio de distancia por conducir pero normalmente no estoy muy lejos de mi computadora.

Si quieras tambien puedes mandarme un mensaje privado o escribir en mi muro.

Deseo que algún dia pronto que todas las personas que necesitan su propio lugarcito para hablar cómodamente pueden encontrarlo.

Chao

Reactions: Eren and lv-gras
RbnHopeless

RbnHopeless

Sep 19, 2018
Aquí otro español. Ya empezaba a pensar que no había paisanos.

Reactions: Sidi and faex42
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
Weed and alcohol transcends language barriers. Big hello!

I'm still relatively new here but everyone has been welcoming.

Reactions: faex42
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
So did it work? did you make friends :P

Reactions: Aesthler and faex42
Kirakishou

Kirakishou

where is the truth?
Nov 1, 2018
i'll be your friend, if someone like me will do