• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's so horrible to me how suicide is this difficult in this world, I find it inhumane how we are denied the option of a straightforward way to just reliably leave, it disgusts me how we are expected to be prisoners from this existence until we die anyway, I certainly hate this world where suicide isn't viewed as an valid option. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you are searching for, it's such a cruel punishment how it's this hard to find permanent peace from all the suffering that this existence brings.

A

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
Inert gas or SN if you can find any. If you are not afraid of survival instinct, jumping or train, if you are not afraid of pain, hanging (though you lose consiousness quite fast with partial hanging

Reactions: melwarson
E

enditall222

May 20, 2023
It's so horrible to me how suicide is this difficult in this world, I find it inhumane how we are denied the option of a straightforward way to just reliably leave, it disgusts me how we are expected to be prisoners from this existence until we die anyway, I certainly hate this world where suicide isn't viewed as an valid option. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you are searching for, it's such a cruel punishment how it's this hard to find permanent peace from all the suffering that this existence brings.
I know right. We can't just be free from this world

Reactions: melwarson