eeeeeedeeeeeden

eeeeeedeeeeeden

another lost spirit
Aug 6, 2023
Y'all I need advice. My partner has chosen to go on a drug bender after promising to not touch drugs again because he's 'in his own shit' as he said, telling me to fuck how I feel and how everyone else feels, that he doesn't care about how I feel or how anyone feels right now . He got angry and kept repeatedly telling me to dump him if I'm upset and angry with him, then turning it on me and how I always find something to be pissed at with him. I understand how he feels as he's unable to talk about his feels if due to a lot of significant trauma and is turning to destructive behaviours because he's so low but I don't know what to do. I obviously can't support him going back to drugs and getting shit faced to feel better. I feel like I'm not allowed to be emotional right now because of how he feels. My feelings are valid right? I get that he can't talk about how when feels and it's really mentally tore him down but I don't deserve to be treated this way either do I?

• Hugs
Reactions: theslasher, pole, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
H

handel420

Aug 16, 2023
You're feelings are valid.

• Love
Reactions: theslasher and eeeeeedeeeeeden
JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
Y'all I need advice. My partner has chosen to go on a drug bender after promising to not touch drugs again because he's 'in his own shit' as he said, telling me to fuck how I feel and how everyone else feels, that he doesn't care about how I feel or how anyone feels right now . He got angry and kept repeatedly telling me to dump him if I'm upset and angry with him, then turning it on me and how I always find something to be pissed at with him. I understand how he feels as he's unable to talk about his feels if due to a lot of significant trauma and is turning to destructive behaviours because he's so low but I don't know what to do. I obviously can't support him going back to drugs and getting shit faced to feel better. I feel like I'm not allowed to be emotional right now because of how he feels. My feelings are valid right? I get that he can't talk about how when feels and it's really mentally tore him down but I don't deserve to be treated this way either do I?
Your feelings are 100% valid in this situation. Is there anyone you can get to talk to him? A mutual friend perhaps? Because unfortunately if he doesn't want help there is nothing you can do-other than making yourself feel worse because of his behaviour. Would you be able to take a break from talking/interacting with him for now?

• Hugs
Reactions: eeeeeedeeeeeden
Mxverick

Mxverick

Aug 12, 2023
Speed and coke from what he said, a 'one day bender'
These drugs cause a lot of withdrawal, but your boyfriend shouldn't afford to start drugs again. I would consider reporting him to the authorities if the situation escalates, and btw you're doing it for his own good.