• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

vak

vak

🙃💕
Feb 13, 2024
What a nice tribute to Vizzy! I can only hope one person remembers me.
I sometimes think of you and have a bone to pick with the soulless corporate culture. I own a business, but one of my customers is a large corporation where I can see into their processes, and I'm sick of how disgusting their approach to people is, turning them into "resources" – I mean, just the meaning behind "HR" makes me sick 🤮. I have one employee who hasn't contributed much, honestly, and it took me half a year to train him for a job he assured me he was capable of. But I keep him around because he needs the job (he takes care of his elderly parents) and he is at least trying and is helping somewhat, and that's how it's supposed to be even when people are not the best (which I'm sure was not even your case, you were just treated unfairly). I'm sorry that you were manipulated and how life treated you with that other thing I don't dare even think about 😭

I will remember you and wish things would turn better for you ☹️☹️

Last edited:
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I sometimes think of you and have a bone to pick with the soulless corporate culture. I own a business, but one of my customers is a large corporation where I can see into their processes, and I'm sick of how disgusting their approach to people is, turning them into "resources" – I mean, just the meaning behind "HR" makes me sick 🤮. I have one employee who hasn't contributed much, honestly, and it took me half a year to train him for a job he assured me he was capable of. But I keep him around because he needs the job (he takes care of his elderly parents) and he is at least trying and is helping somewhat, and that's how it's supposed to be even when people are not the best (which I'm sure was not even your case, you were just treated unfairly). I'm sorry that you were manipulated and how life treated you with that other thing I don't dare even think about 😭

I will remember you and wish things would turn better for you ☹️☹️
Now that Morgan and Morgan (law firm in the US) has fired me after a lack of training and less than 2 months, I have no choice but to ctb. I have no money (spent it all moving for that job), no job, no place to live. I've been in the legal field for 30 years and I would NEVER work for lawyers again. Lawyers are liars nothing more. Now that I've reached rock bottom at 62 years of age working for 50 years of my life, I don't want to ctb, but I have no choice. I want you to know I respect you for keeping your employees.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Most of the high effort posts on this site came from him. I miss him tbh. I hope he found the peace he wanted
When did he go?
Now that Morgan and Morgan (law firm in the US) has fired me after a lack of training and less than 2 months, I have no choice but to ctb. I have no money (spent it all moving for that job), no job, no place to live. I've been in the legal field for 30 years and I would NEVER work for lawyers again. Lawyers are liars nothing more. Now that I've reached rock bottom at 62 years of age working for 50 years of my life, I don't want to ctb, but I have no choice. I want you to know I respect you for keeping your employees.
I am sorry you are in the situation you find yourself in... But you've worked for 30/50 years..havent you built up a retirement fund for yourself or something? I don't know how it is in the US? I hope you didn't lose all your money in the stock market crash or something.

I have been able to work for only 2 years out of the 20 since graduation with all my problems.. I feel like I would have been a king if I had been able to work for 50.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
bestroper

bestroper

Feb 18, 2023
When did he go?

I am sorry you are in the situation you find yourself in... But you've worked for 30/50 years..havent you built up a retirement fund for yourself or something? I don't know how it is in the US? I hope you didn't lose all your money in the stock market crash or something.

I have been able to work for only 2 years out of the 20 since graduation with all my problems.. I feel like I would have been a king if I had been able to work for 50.
June of last year i think. I still think he was best user on this forum

Reactions: blackwidow
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
But what about Stan, who was the first to draw up a schedule for sodium nitrite?
The GasMonkey who was the first to share knowledge with everyone about setting up an inert gas as much as possible?
And what about Greenberg?

They were here long before the Vizzi and gave us a lot of information and advice

After all, they came up with a scheme for taking sodium nitrite. They showed in detail how to use an inert gas.

Vizzi came much later and basically wrote the same thing as they did, adding a little bit of my own information, if I may say so...

bestroper

bestroper

Feb 18, 2023
But what about Stan, who was the first to draw up a schedule for sodium nitrite?
The GasMonkey who was the first to share knowledge with everyone about setting up an inert gas as much as possible?

They were here long before the Vizzi and gave us a lot of information and advice

After all, they came up with a scheme for taking sodium nitrite. They showed in detail how to use an inert gas.

Vizzi came much later and basically wrote the same thing as they did, adding a little bit of my own information, if I may say so...
I didn't know much about Stan and I think Gasmonkey and Greenberg were also top users here.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023

Everyone at SaSu is fondly remembered, including you. If you're applying for Social Security at age 62 or unemployment benefits, I hope you receive assistance soon. LE led me to law. If you don't mind me asking, what is your legal specialty?

Most of the high effort posts on this site came from him. I miss him tbh. I hope he found the peace he wanted

I understand. I hope the Suicide Discussion returns to its initial focus on suicide research rather than increasing discussion about living with mental illness and suicidal ideations. Speaking of which, Vizzy is hopefully relishing Jordan's cosmic energy! :pfff:

keep away michael jordan GIF

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I didn't know him, but he seemed like a nice person. He made a very positive contribution to this forum. I hope he is in the right place for himself now. Unfortunately, we are in a place where we have to take into account that someone will leave.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023

Some say HannahB was a legend, just saying 😏

Reactions: Goku Black