Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I didn't plan on ctb for a few more months but I don't know if I can wait that long. Each hour and day just gets worse for me, it feels like my chest is carrying the whole world on it making it hard to breath. I can barely function anymore because of these thoughts that devour me.

I just want to be "normal" and be able to have a conversation with people without my insecurities and mental issues pushing them away within a few days at most. I feel like all I'm good for is working my job but I don't like the job itself.

Life is just too much so the search for SN begins. Hopefully it won't be hard to source and I can end this suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I didn't plan on ctb for a few more months but I don't know if I can wait that long. Each hour and day just gets worse for me, it feels like my chest is carrying the whole world on it making it hard to breath. I can barely function anymore because of these thoughts that devour me.

I just want to be "normal" and be able to have a conversation with people without my insecurities and mental issues pushing them away within a few days at most. I feel like all I'm good for is working my job but I don't like the job itself.

Life is just too much so the search for SN begins. Hopefully it won't be hard to source and I can end this suffering.

I can relate to what you have said….

I think with SN it depends with your location, in the UK it's impossible to acquire it now due to these restrictions.

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I can relate to what you have said….

I think with SN it depends with your location, in the UK it's impossible to acquire it now due to these restrictions.
I'm US based and lurking has led me to see some people get SN easily while others struggle to find a source

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, it's certainly very much understandable just wishing to be free from all the suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Same, I want to wait until after January 31st because a new episode to a series I like is coming out. But it's getting really hard to wait.

• Hugs
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine