• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hyakkimaru

Hyakkimaru

If I say I am lying, am I telling the truth?
Apr 15, 2019
I think I may have found something to live for. will it last? I don't know. I guess if it doesn't then I'll just try a ban appeal or something later on. Hopefully this is the last post I make here, see you all in the end.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I think I may have found something to live for. will it last? I don't know. I guess if it doesn't then I'll just try a ban appeal or something later on. Hopefully this is the last post I make here, see you all in the end.
hopefully this helps turn you're life around and you have happiness from here on out. wish you all the best in you're road to recovery.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Come on, man!
What is it? That's one hell of a thing you found!

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
sounds stupid and cliche, but music, still on the site tho

Hey, I totally get you there. I'd kill a man to become a musician. Tried guitar, failed because my brain is crippled. Tried simulating piano via synesthesia, decided it has too damn many keys. I appreciate the microscopic precision, but... too precise...
Now I'm going for a kalimba.

Reactions: Hyakkimaru
Hyakkimaru

Hyakkimaru

If I say I am lying, am I telling the truth?
Apr 15, 2019
Music is a pretty good one. Do you play an instrument?
I don't really have a background in music so ive been just using beats online but recently (last 3 years total) I learned how to use fl studio and make my own, just bought a piano too. after piano ill move onto guitar and other shit, if you wanna hear any of if just pm me, im a bit self conscious about it so i wont post it here

• Hugs
Reactions: hatelife
H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
Music is a pretty good one. Do you play an instrument?
this used to be mine, and saving animals but not even that is fufilling anymore these past years.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
He was on here 5 mins ago but name crossed out

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I want to take drumming lessons. But too lazy to arrange the logistics and actually go. Also I doubt my neighbours will be happy about this haha. But I think it would help me. I'm fascinated by the percussion of all the songs I listen to. Sometimes just focussing on the drum beat helps divert my CTB thoughts when listening to music. On the music app for iphone you can change the setting to accentuate the bass to hear it more clearly.

Reactions: Dromides
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I want to take drumming lessons. But too lazy to arrange the logistics and actually go. Also I doubt my neighbours will be happy about this haha. But I think it would help me. I'm fascinated by the percussion of all the songs I listen to. Sometimes just focussing on the drum beat helps divert my CTB thoughts when listening to music. On the music app for iphone you can change the setting to accentuate the bass to hear it more clearly.
Definitely find something. Mine is knitting, I'm shit at it but I'm making dog blankets for a dog rescue. I did attempt a jumper but the face on my dog said it all. But it keeps my mind busy especially now I'm off sick with work.