• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wunderwaffle

Sep 12, 2019
My ligature was a tie.. synthetic fabric. Very cheap make. I tied a solid lumpy object(ashtray) around one end. Pulled it over a solid teak hotel room door. Closed the door so it would be tightly wedged and tied a noose with a slipknot. I stood on my trolley luggage bag resting on its side and tightened the noose around the upper part of the neck. Knot at one o'clock position if back is assumed as 12. Then spread my legs so I was standing with toes touching ground on both sides of trolley. It was almost full suspension. I felt slightly uncomfortable but no pain. That is all I remember before waking up on the ground. My tie broke. Had a vivid short dream of my parents. Have persistent pain around my Adams apple even a week after attempt. Feels good knowing it works.

My problem is how to replicate with something that won't break, but is as comfortable as that synthetic tie.

• Love
Reactions: adam&eve, MercuryAce, Mich517 and 6 others
A

Azul

Aug 21, 2019
Be aware of the tie breaking. You could have ended with severe brain damage, I must say you were lucky that your tie broke in time not to cause you brain hypoxia

Reactions: Wayfaerer, DeathImminent, vonvonwantpeace and 1 other person
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Be aware of the tie breaking. You could have ended with severe brain damage, I must say you were lucky that your tie broke in time not to cause you brain hypoxia

This is why I don't trust suffocation techniques.

Reactions: Azul