• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
Dunno if I should post this on offtopic but anyway.

It just makes me so friggin happy that theres at least 1 place in this world where we can be ourselves without judgement, ive told things to ppl on here that i will never tell to my closest friends or family.
It also comforts me when I need it I don't know if its a heathy coping mechanism but honestly my mental heath has improved quite a lot since I joined. Just having a place u can go back to where no one judges u and u can get some sympathy for what you are going through makes me so happy. Its kind of sad that the most broken ppl are, as it seems, the kindest. Just wanted to thank everyone on here for being so supportive and kind to each other at all times. And I really hope that everyone who struggles with problems ,whatever they might be, will get through it and come out stronger than before. Thank you for
everything guys, u are amazing.:heart:

L

lookingforsanctuary

Experienced
May 14, 2023
Yes. It's so important to have a space where you can really talk about suicide without fear.

Reactions: psp3000
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
There will always be problems as long as one exists, the reality is that existence offers no real relief from suffering and being tormented by existence doesn't make one "stronger". In fact all suffering is so meaningless and unnecessary, it only makes existing more unbearable. I could never wish to "get through it" anyway, I could never be delusional enough to desire suffering and want to endure this torturous process of slowly dying where all that is inevitable for us is even more suffering, decay and loss.

Existence in itself is the true problem, the existence of life truly is a horrifying mistake and to me it's always preferable to not exist, I have awareness of the fact that existence is just a futile struggle that could never be beneficial and hollow words about becoming "stronger" could never change that. I only wish for permanent relief from all the suffering that existing brings, as in death everything is forgotten about but anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: feder
Rob1984

Rob1984

A day in the life
Jan 8, 2021
There will always be problems as long as one exists, the reality is that existence offers no real relief from suffering and being tormented by existence doesn't make one "stronger". In fact all suffering is so meaningless and unnecessary, it only makes existing more unbearable. I could never wish to "get through it" anyway, I could never be delusional enough to desire suffering and want to endure this torturous process of slowly dying where all that is inevitable for us is even more suffering, decay and loss.

Existence in itself is the true problem, the existence of life truly is a horrifying mistake and to me it's always preferable to not exist, I have awareness of the fact that existence is just a futile struggle that could never be beneficial and hollow words about becoming "stronger" could never change that. I only wish for permanent relief from all the suffering that existing brings, as in death everything is forgotten about but anyway I wish you the best.

What does that have to do with OP's post...? OP is expressing their gratitude for the community that SS is. Why are you preaching all of this as a response?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
What does that have to do with OP's post...? OP is expressing their gratitude for the community that SS is. Why are you preaching all of this as a response?
In my post I was referring to the last line "I hope you get through your problems and come out stronger", the fact is that if people are going to post toxic positivity in the suicide discussion section of the site then it will very likely get criticised. Statements like that are very dismissive of the hellish reality of this existence and the very real suffering that exists here.

tweaka2x

tweaka2x

CCCdreams
May 26, 2023
I hear you. Idiots like Tantacrul and those at the NYT are too stupid to understand how much SS actually helps people like us
I just found this place and its great I never thought their were so many people like me I've never seen so many true helping faces just wanting our own best wishes. With helpful literal life saving information that will save me from having to live life anymore I genuinely cant be happier

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
fr this is the only place ive ever shared my actual thoughts and feelings with. sry im drunk rn so if my wording is weird thats why lol. this place is my safe haven. ever aince i found it thru tantashits video ive actually been able to get my thoughts out of my head without worrying about being sent to a psych ward and its so helpful. im glad he made that video in a way. i cant imagine what mental state id be in rn if i didnt have sasu. i feel at home here most of the time and ive never felt that way anywhere else before. ppl here are so true and honest and its so redreshing. the real world is so fake and scary. also knowing i can end my suffering easier than i thought is so nice. i thought id be stuck in this life until natural causes took me but knowing i have control over when i can leave has helped so much. i love everyone here. i wish we could all live in our own world free of suffering but i know thats impossible so knowing ppl here are chosing to end their suffering on their own terms rly makes me happy for them. suicide shouldnt be taboo. it should be an accepted option. it should be less painful. i wish everyone here the peace they so rightfully deserve.

mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
This site brings me great comfort I can't get anywhere else. It's so safe and warm.

Rob1984

Rob1984

A day in the life
Jan 8, 2021
In my post I was referring to the last line "I hope you get through your problems and come out stronger", the fact is that if people are going to post toxic positivity in the suicide discussion section of the site then it will very likely get criticised. Statements like that are very dismissive of the hellish reality of this existence and the very real suffering that exists here.

FuneralCry.... OP was literally sending a message of gratitude towards the community, and expressing how they find this site to be a safe haven where they can feel support and lack of judgment; where they can feel empathy from others struggling. And you start rambling on about "toxic positivity" because of one small sentence they wrote. Do you honestly not see the irony in your response to them? You are literally creating toxicity in this thread. So many of us on this site are experiencing darkness in our lives, and as soon as anybody demonstrates a smidge of positivity or love, you swoop in and start giving one of your typical speeches. There was nothing toxic about OP's message. You just completely missed the forest for the trees, all because of one small sentence that you tunnel visioned on. Honestly, I sometimes wonder if you are just trying to make some of us more sad...