• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
As you know (and probably bored of me already) ctb is my only desire.

Well my most feared way to go is partial or full. But I didn't know about compression until today. Spent all afternoon researching this through threads and playing to find the pulse. I think I may have found the way. Only need the strap and something to sit on those pulse points. Been testing with own fingers pushing a little harder each time and seems to be something possible, do have a thick neck 18" but still seems possible. Will be spending evening reading book about it and tomorrow getting straps. Been practicing with fingers for 30 mins and apart from headache feels like it's easily possible. So don't worry about my ricin love affair that's gone. Onwards and upwards family and ctb is possible before Christmas. I will save you all a seat. Promise not to go tonight unless practice turns to ctb :wink:

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I hope it works out for you, because once you get the exact point right, you'll be out pretty fast. It never worked for me though, but I hope your practices go well. :hug:

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Time to practice a bit more, but with more than just fingers, was going to get ratchet strap tomorrow but have found what I need round flat. My flatmate is on nights so will be undisturbed till tomorrow, handy he is policeman so he can deal with it all tomorrow if practice goes a little further than can be expected. :zzz:

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I know you are so desperate to CTB Gromit. You deserve to find your peace and I hope this gives you what you want. You will be missed and I'm sorry it has to be this way. I hope you stick around to say your goodbyes but I know how fine the line is between practising and CTB. Your SS family love you

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
But I didn't know about compression until today.
Compression (aka night-night) is my backup method: For me personally, I find this method easy, reliable, ~painless (especially compared to other things), fast, has many versions/customizations, is extremely cheap, doesn't involve the anxiety of jumping from on high and is freely available without any restrictions/customs clearance problems.

So kinda surprised it isn't discussed more (e.g., SN seems to get a ton more discussion here).

Here is the megathread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/
And here is one individual describing their way (includes pictures):
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-korean-night-night-tourniquet-method.40458/
So don't worry about my ricin love affair that's gone.
THANK GOODNESS!
my first attempt was with the night-night method... i would say it's not that painless, but yes it works.
May I ask you, @yive, in that attempt, why you think Compression/night-night didn't work?
once you get the exact point right, you'll be out pretty fast. It never worked for me though,
What caused it to "never work" for you, @darksideofthebright... again if I may ask?

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Compression (aka night-night) is my backup method: For me personally, I find this method easy, reliable, ~painless (especially compared to other things), fast, has many versions/customizations, is extremely cheap, doesn't involve the anxiety of jumping from on high and is freely available without any restrictions/customs clearance problems.

So kinda surprised it isn't discussed more (e.g., SN seems to get a ton more discussion here).

Here is the megathread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/
And here is one individual describing their way (includes pictures):
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-korean-night-night-tourniquet-method.40458/

THANK GOODNESS!

May I ask you, @yive, in that attempt, why you think Compression/night-night didn't work?

What caused it to "never work" for you, @darksideofthebright... again if I may ask?
Seriously I knew nothing about this till earlier and would never look at partial or full but this has to be easiest method ever, also nice feeling when you hit sweet spot. Have to stop trying it as would be so easy to not release, oh go on one more try

Reactions: darksideofthebright
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

Jun 29, 2020
also nice feeling when you hit sweet spot. Have to stop trying it as would be so easy to not release
Some kids do this and it's called the "Choking Game". Some adults do this in conjunction with sex-play and it's called "[Auto]Erotic Asphyxiation"

Apparently it can be pleasurable/euphoric, but it's dangerous and one needs to be very careful or you could kys (accidentally).

David Carradine likely died from doing it. And Robin Williams starred in the movie,"World's Greatest Dad" where his son (in the movie) died from doing it.

Reactions: darksideofthebright
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I think for a number of reasons (for me personally):
- Because it's a lot about practice, and when I practiced, my head just always felt like it was exploding.
- The slight discomfort when I tried to press against different suggest points on my neck.
- The idea that even if I went for this method, when I was found, it would look a bit frightening for the one that found me.

• Hugs
Reactions: profoundexperience
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

Jun 29, 2020
when I practiced, my head just always felt like it was exploding.
Because your veins compress more easily (quicker) than your arteries, this can cause the blood to "backup" (go in and not go out) of your brain.

The remedy to that is to tighten the tourniquet more rapidly, so the veins and arteries compress at ~the same time.

Understand your other points...

Last edited:
U

umbrellaphone

Nov 24, 2020
Because your veins compress more easily (quicker) than your arteries, this can cause the blood to "backup" (go in and not go out) of your brain.

The remedy to that is to tighten the tourniquet more rapidly, so the veins and arteries compress at ~the same time.

Understand your other points...

Night method did pique my interest, but since I failed to find the arteries, I looked for alternative methods and stumbled upon tourniquet. The Five Last Acts says that finding arteries is not necessary because the pressure is applied evenly. And yet I still failed.

Reactions: profoundexperience
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

Jun 29, 2020
The Five Last Acts says that finding arteries is not necessary because the pressure is applied evenly. And yet I still failed.
If I may ask, why did it not succeed for you?

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
It's good you're going with night night and not what you said in the last thread. But try and be careful still. I recall reading it may have lasting brain damage if it doesn't work.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Going to practice with new ratchet strap now.