L

lemohemo

Apr 7, 2020
I'm imagining that if i leave soon ill be a able to follow and connect onto her soul and follow her into whatevers next.

I have no human connections she was the only thing helping me come home every evening and not just follow my own path to CTB.

Im in absolute ruin but hold a waking, sitting Shiva for my former friends life. I loved her and she loved me.

Im going to see how i get through mouring but i have never been more comfortable to go, she was my affairs and now all are on order

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: freedomcalls, sandalphon, Apathy's Girl and 29 others
suicidal-raven

suicidal-raven

There are many of us in one mind.
Nov 2, 2020
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you can grieve and to be able to move on and push through life! But it's your choice, do what you want to do!

Reactions: lemohemo, sadworld, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Hi I am so sorry for your loss. We have 2 fur babies and they're our world too. Sending you hugs xx :heart: :aw:

Reactions: suicidal-raven, lemohemo, sadworld and 2 others
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I am sorry for your loss. Grieve, and cry as much as you have to. The pain of losing beloved companions will always be difficult. If you do decide to follow her, I sincerely hope you do find her on the other side.

• Love
Reactions: Nimbus, dropdeadfred, suicidal-raven and 4 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I'm so sorry.

Reactions: lemohemo, sadworld, _Kaira_ and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you. The loss of our little fur and feather Friends is heartbreaking. try to take extra good care of yourself, and give yourself anything you desire. I hope you find peace in whatever path you choose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nimbus, TimeToBiteTheDust, lemohemo and 3 others
L

lemohemo

Apr 7, 2020
I am honestly overwhelmed with all this support. ive never felt it before in my life. I drank tonight so wont be making and decisions over the night. But will be considering my options when i sober up.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CoalmineCanary, Brackenshire, Ghost2211 and 3 others
WaitForSleep

WaitForSleep

Nov 23, 2019
Oh, I'm so sorry... I had to put down my little fur baby earlier this year because she was suffering so immensely. It's very difficult. I still mourn for her to this day, she was my everything and the only one who was ever there for me. My heart goes out to you :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and SweetSurrender
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I had to have my dog put to sleep nearly a year ago and for several months after I didn't know how I'd be able to keep living without him. Clearly I have but I'm still not in a good place mentally. Losing a pet is hard and I can see why you stayed alive for her, sometimes pets are the only thing that gives our lives meaning and a purpose. I'm glad you are considering your options and not acting impulsively.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and dropdeadfred
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I'm so so sorry that has happened. Its such a painful thing when it does . At least you know you gave your furry friend so much love and such a good life :hug: .

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and dropdeadfred
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm so sorry. She is a sweetheart and you gave her a wonderful life, full of love that doesn't fade away. (((Hugs)))

Reactions: lemohemo and Ghost2211
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
I am honestly overwhelmed with all this support. ive never felt it before in my life. I drank tonight so wont be making and decisions over the night. But will be considering my options when i sober up.

I hope I don't sound insensitive when I say one option is to provide a home for a new little fur friend. Not today or tomorrow, but someday?

Reactions: Ghost2211
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
My heart hurts for you. I want to ctb soon but if my furry loved one died, I'd want to go too. Big hugs and love. :'(:hug::heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: lemohemo and Ghost2211
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I'm so sorry.

Reactions: Ghost2211
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I'm imagining that if i leave soon ill be a able to follow and connect onto her soul and follow her into whatevers next.

I have no human connections she was the only thing helping me come home every evening and not just follow my own path to CTB.

Im in absolute ruin but hold a waking, sitting Shiva for my former friends life. I loved her and she loved me.

Im going to see how i get through mouring but i have never been more comfortable to go, she was my affairs and now all are on order
Me too, i can barely read your post. The only thing keeping me alive was my 18.5 year old pet. The vet fucked up the eutnenasia and made his ending cruel and painful. I have been sick with grief ever since (september). Stopped suing all the natural meds i was taking for my brain tumour. Pray every night to th ecreater to take me and not let me wake up in the morning. My little buddy was the best friend i ever had. He was the sweetest thing. We communicated telepathically. I spent every evening with him for almost 20 years and now....there's nothing. I cannot even go in my living room, i live in the bedroom. I want to follow him asap. My fucking soul aches so badly, there are no words for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Goodbye710 and Lastsauce
AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Reactions: Kruger