• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Would anybody on here be willing to talk to my boyfriend for me and ask him to please not leave me.... He and my family want me to be able to get better and nobody understand why getting better isn't really possible for me and nobody wants me to feel myself but I truly can't care for myself or be okay.. is there any possible way at all that someone on here could talk to my boyfriend and explain that it really doesn't get better or easier for some people and that when I try to push to "get better" it really just stresses me even more? Could anyone try to talk to him about how I really can't ever be alone and that I need him with me? I know how pathetic this sounds but would anyone be willing to do it... he keeps thinking I'm being negative and thinks I can "get better" could someone please try talking to him for me?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
I can but not right now, I'm at work

KClown

KClown

Oct 20, 2020
Thats not pathetic. From what I figured you are unable to successfully comunicate with them, so you come here in search of someone who they will listen to. Thats actually applausable.

The reality is, they will most likely disregard anybody who is not a certified psychiatrist. If lucky you will find one on the forum.

Last edited:
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
I'm 24.... I was homeschooled my whole entire life but wasn't actually taught anything grew up in a very dysfunctional family and I truly don't handle the world, living, people or anything easily... could anyone please talk to him be for an explain that between the way I grew up... the anxiety, depression, ocd, paranoia and every part of being alone or being okay is really hard for me and that I need him to stay with me as I am I'm really not okay on my own in any kind of way..

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
The reality is, they will most likely disregard anybody who is not a certified psychiatrist. If lucky you will find one on the forum.
They most likely won't but sometimes all it takes is another perspective. It's worth a shot.

Reactions: sadworld
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Him talking with a random stranger wouldn't make a difference. It would also raise questions as to how do you exactly know the person whom he's having a conversations with. It is a bad idea, it can reveal your intentions and do nothing else.
I'm really bad at communicating my feelings and thoughts accurately so I understand your frustrations, but this won't solve anything.

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
He just has this view of "you have to think positive and you have to be an adult about things and get better or nobody will be with you and nobody will take care of you life is hard for everyone so buck up" type of stuff when I tell him that it doesn't get better or easier he thinks I'm not trying or that I'm being negative.. yet nobody wants me to kill myself either could someone please jsut to talk to him about how people with mental illness really can't get better sometimes and that they do need someone with them? I really miss him and my dog but he keeps wanting me to improve before I can be with him or her again.. he thinks I'm just being lazy

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I really miss him and my dog but he keeps wanting me to improve before I can be with him or her again.. he thinks I'm just being lazy
This bit sounds very manipulative of him.
Like men who won't date women until they reach the man's desired weight for the woman.

Reactions: sadworld
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
Honey it's not how it works. If you want i can try to talk to him but i'm a complete stranger as well. Point is, you cannot tie someone to you on the basis that "you will not get better", if he's not willing to accept you the way you are and if you're not planning on changing because you can't then you cannot force him to stay with you either. This is selfish thinking.
Believe it or not but having a romantic relationship with someone who deals with depression, suicidal ideation or such mental illness also affects your significant other to a rather suffocating point, at least that's my experience. It takes a toll on their lives as well.
So like if you can't change, and if he's not willing to stay with you for that don't use that as an excuse cause he knows, but you're trying to grab pity points.

Then again that's my thinking, you do you.

Edit: also if he cant differentiate mental illness and laziness then fuck him

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Look, I'm gonna be real with you chief, this sounds toxic as fuck. I am sure that you have no intention of doing any harm, but please try to understand that using a stranger to pressure your partner into staying in a relationship that he does not enjoy or is struggling to cope with is completely unfair. We can offer you as much support as possible, but being in a relationship with someone suffering from depression can get overwhelming and we need to respect that. I'm sorry about your situation, but can't help with a request like that.