Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
I don't want to live but I'm scared to die. I'm stuck. It would have been better had i not existed at all, then i wouldn't have to worry about not existing again. To think i wouldn't even be here right now had another sperm cell got into the hole first. Just my luck right? I'm going to try one more attempt and if i fail again then i'm done. I"ll accept my fate and grow old and resentful.

Reactions: dano6533, Kira, Cyanide and 7 others
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Good luck.

Reactions: Nihilistnow, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide and 3 others
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
For what it's worth, I sympathize.

quote-to-never-have-been-born-may-be-the-greatest-boon-of-all-sophocles-79-63-27.jpg

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kira, Cyanide and 4 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to
wish i wasn't born

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Cyanide
T

tMartin

May 28, 2018
We've been nothing for 13.77 billions years, it's not gonna be a problem for me the fact of non existing. I wish i wasn't born too tho, my biggest fear right now is that the universe could be cyclic, so i would live again for the eternity. (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclic_model)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide and Tiburcio
Lucas

Lucas

May 26, 2018
We've been nothing for 13.77 billions years, it's not gonna be a problem for me the fact of non existing. I wish i wasn't born too tho, my biggest fear right now is that the universe could be cyclic, so i would live again for the eternity. (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclic_model)

It probably is to be honest. It's also a man-made theory that humans somehow deserve to know what the meaning of life is, it might be that we will never ever know and life just keeps happening on a loop and we are just stuck with it.

Well the great thing about being reborn is that in your next life, you might never lean that life can be shitty. Happiness really comes from ignorance. That's why children are so joyful.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Cyanide and Tiburcio
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
It probably is to be honest. It's also a man-made theory that humans somehow deserve to know what the meaning of life is, it might be that we will never ever know and life just keeps happening on a loop and we are just stuck with it.

Well the great thing about being reborn is that in your next life, you might never lean that life can be shitty. Happiness really comes from ignorance. That's why children are so joyful.
I can assure you you don't have to worry about being reborn.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide and Tiburcio