• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
I recently had another one but I guess it was my own fault but I was doing some journalist work about a guy who keeps posting girls skulls which could lead to some missing children's/person's cases getting solved

so I drove to his house and broke in I think and I snuck around because he was taking care of his pets

and then I think he heard me so I hid for a bit and I had a feeling I was in danger so I hid in the bathroom and locked myself in there while he was doing other things around his house

there was some ice cream in the bathroom so I ate it for some reason it was on a popsicle stick it was vanilla sandwiched between 2 small waffles

I then heard him say something along the lines of "Come out" or "I'll find you" and got scared so I tried to think of a plan and saw a lot of miscellaneous medications and liquids in his bathroom used to sedate people and some antihistamines similar to Benadryl with a lot of needle tips still in their packaging

so I ripped the seal of from 2 of the liquids so I could mix them together and then I stuck the sharp end of a needle with a bigger gauge into the concoction I just made I used a bigger gauge so then when I squeeze the bottle it would be a bit like a spray

I was scared that it wouldn't work so I stayed in the restroom for a while and then proceeded to test the aim of the liquid by squeezing the smallest amount into his sink or bathtub

which was a bad idea because I started to get a bit drowsy or either he did something to the ice cream left in the restroom that I ate

but then the want to survive kicked in again because I do not want to die in some random alleged potential serial killers house

I got enough courage to come out of the restroom so I slowly unlocked the lock and then rushed out just as he was leaving his bedroom which happened to be right beside the bathroom he tried to grave me but I kept spraying his face and eyes with the liquid I mixed up earlier

He stopped chasing me for some reason and started laughing a bit while catching his breath I stopped for a moment as well but then kept running towards the glass screen door

I finally got out and started running over the gravel in the front of his house and some lady happened to appear in the distance

I assume she just came from a coffee place and is a business woman of some kind for maybe an MLM or some holistic medicine thing or just a regular business woman

I ran to her and told her about the man and asked her for a ride home when looked at me as if I were crazy and then she said that he was her neighbor and that they were good friends and that she would take me home

so I got into her car and then out of the back window I saw the man and he was walking towards the car and I kept asking the lady to drive trying not to raise my voice or either I would be left here in the middle of nowhere as the man got closer to the car they greeted each other and then I realized that I had left my phone in the man's house

so I ended up at his house again after some time had passed I assume and broke in to get my phone

but this time I didn't make it out he grabbed me and placed me in his living room and I saw his laptop open blogging about one of the skulls or updating the blog post on one of the skulls

I was afraid so I didn't move it was silent I was surprised that he didn't speak and I finally got to see him fully rather than just a quick flash of gray passing me by in the house

he then forced me to watch anime and play games with him he spoke for a bit but I didn't hear anything he said because I started to freak out a bit because I was frozen and wasn't attempting to run away or anything

I was also worried about messaging or getting a text from a guy I met/friend I made in a previous dream at a college

I am surprised he let me have my phone I assumed that he didn't want me to use it since he was making me do things like play games and watch anime with him it was weird

and then I woke up and tried to document this dream there was more to it but things started to disappear as I woke up more and tried to document it

I wonder if he was a serial killer or if he was just making art or if he was a forensic analysist but I doubt they have skulls in their homes I also thought about offering to clean and organize his house it was a bit filthy but it would be wrong to clean a potential killers house I think unless it was so I could keep my life and not die at the hands of a serial killer but also I enjoy cleaning

edit: sorry that it's such a long post I had no one to discuss this with or tell this about so I just decided to leave it here since it might be interesting to some people I guess

Last edited: