GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
- I still dependent on parents money for living. I feel bad if I use their money for this action.
Really? My parents give me money for prostitutes every week.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote, lofticries, UseItOrLoseIt and 7 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think Sanctioned suicide-cels falsely believe that a girl will be able to drag them out of suicidality, but after the honeymoon period (granted, this could go on for a good while and snowball into jobs/careers/fitness/etc).
Not everyone crashes after the honeymoon period, as has been demonstrated throughout most of the entire history of human civilization. I don't believe it's false because I know that it's truly really all I need to get the ball rolling though I suppose once it gets rolling it can't be stopped and it will probably crush some people as it gains inertia. Then again I might as well be asking for leprechauns to solve all the world's economic issues by giving everyone free gold or something.

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
No you don't. Women should come with warning labels and this is coming from a woman. Think your life is bad now then fall in

LOL I've had more women than the lot of you can imagine hence why I know this. Throw your 'incel term around correctly thanks

I guess you've not come across many lesbians then
funny cause I AM a lesbian.... lol... and I've come across plenty of them.
so now I'm double evil, a woman AND a LESBIAN XD

sometimes I feel that I'm the only person left on earth that both loves, likes AND respects women just for who they are. i wish all women could be kinder to one another, genuinely care about each other, and prioritise other women, and until it happens we can float away in our feminist fantasies straight into delusion.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: kovkay, Meditation guide, gtrfvr and 1 other person
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Looks like all of you have bad luck meeting people. Everytime I enter these threads I feel lucky and lovely. Thanks guys.

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021

sometimes I feel that I'm the only person left on earth that both loves, likes AND respects women just for who they are. i wish all women could be kinder to one another, genuinely care about each other, and prioritise other women, and until it happens we can float away in our feminist fantasies straight into delusion.
Looks like all of you have bad luck meeting people. Everytime I enter these threads I feel lucky and lovely. Thanks guys.
Please send me the nice lesbians I hear so much about but never meet. Please?

• Yay!
Reactions: Phoenix and Meditation guide
D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
I hear what your saying it's tough not to be with someone! We have a natural inbuilt need to belong and when this is missing it makes us feel like we have a massive hole where our heart should be.
people keep telling me that no one will want me until I start to love myself and start looking after myself! But I don't want to as I've got no one to to do it for and I don't want to do it for me as my self esteem and self worth don't exist. So a classic catch 22 !
But I will say hang on in there my SS friend there is a place where we belong and feel welcome. I've made so wonderful friends here (SS). Stay strong life has a funny way of surprising you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, lofticries and TessB
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Please send me the nice lesbians I hear so much about but never meet. Please?
Sure let me look into my lesbian book, just try to don't eat them. Any preference?

Reactions: Makko and Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Sure let me look into my lesbian book, just try to don't eat them. Any preference?
Can I get one thats 5ft 5, long blue hair, curvy, not interested in sex, MMA expert, rides motorbikes and has a dangerously volatile temper, just not towards me. Must also hate Will Smith, and his lousy son.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Busdriver, Symbiote, popcorn and 4 others
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I have a boyfriend and while he's lovely and I love him, a relationship doesn't solve all of life's problems. I am still very mentally ill, physically disabled too and I'm not an easy or fun person to be with. I need a lot of help so it's hard work. I genuinely feel he will be better off when I'm gone and free to find someone without so much baggage. I am deeply traumatised and have many demons, and a relationship doesn't change that.

Your desire for love is completely understandable, don't get me wrong. It can be so hard being lonely. I'm just saying it's not the golden key to ultimate happiness if you already have underlying issues.

I have tried many methods over the last 11 years to heal, to recover and build a life worth living. I am now ready to accept that nothing is really going to work for me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Phoenix, Lucifer'sRight and 3 others
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Love would probably help but, would it really solve all the problems?
For instance, I would like to be in a serious relationship again but when I think about my suicidal thoughts and bipolar disorder I'm like, "damn, that girl wouldn't deserve this".

Thus, I've decided to "heal myself" before dating anyone! (I even deleted all the dating apps I installed some weeks ago lol)

@WornOutLife knows what's up.

• Love
Reactions: Roseate and WornOutLife
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Can I get one thats 5ft 5, long blue hair, curvy, not interested in sex, MMA expert, rides motorbikes and has a dangerously volatile temper, just not towards me. Must also hate Will Smith, and his lousy son.
I have bad news... She doesn't care about the existence of will smith and his family...

Love would probably help but, would it really solve all the problems?
For instance, I would like to be in a serious relationship again but when I think about my suicidal thoughts and bipolar disorder I'm like, "damn, that girl wouldn't deserve this".

Thus, I've decided to "heal myself" before dating anyone! (I even deleted all the dating apps I installed some weeks ago lol)
This may sounds mature but I don't think it's entirely fair. You can be fucked up and still have healthy relationships. If we have to wait until everyone is mentally healthy then the human race would been extinct long ago.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, Dr Iron Arc, Sprite_Geist and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
If we have to wait until everyone is mentally healthy then the human race would been extinct long ago.
... And?

Reactions: Élégie and Roseate
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
The point is, don't wait to get healthy out of concern for others, just grab someone, unleash the torrent of your pent-up psycho sludge on them, and feel tremendous emotional relief. That's what relationships are about in practice, it seems.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Dr Iron Arc and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
And nothing. Both things are compatible and everyone deserves love and all of that stuff, you know the rest. Fuck human race too, whatever dude.
Ugh, people really think I'll understand these vague posts with my single digit IQ.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Mentalmick and Lmd
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020

Attachments

• DefiantImpracticalAlabamamapturtle-size_restricted.gif
    DefiantImpracticalAlabamamapturtle-size_restricted.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 4
  • Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
This may sounds mature but I don't think it's entirely fair. You can be fucked up and still have healthy relationships. If we have to wait until everyone is mentally healthy then the human race would been extinct long ago.

You've got a point there. I guess if I had never experienced love before I would take the risks to do it now.
I can now understand all the problems I had before, and anyway, most couples have them too. Just look at MARRIAGE! Some people are even suicidal because of it.
Oh man, love is so complex.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

• Yay!
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Symbiote, GenesAndEnvironment and 3 others
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
You've got a point there. I guess if I had never experienced love before I would take the risks to do it now.
I can now understand all the problems I had before, and anyway, most couples have them too. Just look at MARRIAGE! Some people are even suicidal because of it.
Oh man, love is so complex.
Yeah... I see a lot of broken marriages of "healthy" people because they forget the bassics. If in the end people will always play the card of being selfish what matters if you are "sick" or not. I think that it's more important to understand how we are and what we are really looking for.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
Have you seen the time?? It's too late we are already closed. Come back tomorrow!

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Yeah... I see a lot of broken marriages of "healthy" people because they forget the bassics. If in the end people will always play the card of being selfish what matters if you are "sick" or not. I think that it's more important to understand how we are and what we are really looking for.

Have you seen the time?? It's too late we are already closed. Come back tomorrow!
Yes, let's put aside the sicknesses for a moment. I understand who I am and what I'm looking for... (bares fangs and drools on the ground)

Oozzy

Oozzy

Jan 19, 2021
I wish the same thing. I had few relationships but when I think I realize none of them actually loved me.

P

Phoenix

Student
Feb 27, 2021
People always say that but still choose to get into relationships lol
I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than get into a relationship lol!

don't take it personally I just hate the entire human population

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries, Busdriver and Mentalmick
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
Woman only love bad boys

• Aww..
Reactions: Busdriver, Dr Iron Arc and Mentalmick
D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: lofticries, Busdriver, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Woman only love bad boys
I think any gender has the potential to form an attraction to people who aren't good for them. It's not like bad girls aren't just as loved after all.

I don't care for bad boys unless they're fictional and actually serve a purpose other than acting like a dick.
I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than get into a relationship lol!
I felt this with my heart.:heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight