puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
Feeling lonely. Haven't opened my mouth in like forever, I guess except for some few people on this site no body on earth could ever fathom what it means to have absolutely zero friends. None, zilch, nill.

I wanted to ramble about Kiss-shot Acerola-orion heart-under-blade from the monogatari series because I felt like it. A series that I dropped watching because the fan service finally got to me despite me loving the concept behind the show. Also feels like not such a good idea because it could contain spoilers for Kizu for those who haven't watched it, it honestly doesn't matter.

What's bizarre is that when I typed the keywords, you'd never guess what popped up in the relevant posts section under "is this already being discussed?"

The post: Thread 'Kiss your feet' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/kiss-your-feet.49591/

First bizarre thing. Username of the OP is Sir_nihilist. My own username is puppet_nihilist. Like Jesus Christ, am I overreacting here? Both usernames have an underscore and the word nihilist after the underscore!! Like seriously what are the odds of that?? If this isn't a massive coincidence... Or holy crap I'm so lonely and lifeless.

Second bizarre thing. The thread is titled "Kiss your feet." Now this sounds weird out of context but the OP means that they kiss the feet (as in they're very, extremely grateful for) whoever made and helped in making SS. Title is kinda weird but when you take in the context it kinda doesn't sound thaaaaaaat weird.

4th bizarre thing. The thread comically derails into a feet fetish section which I personally find very amusing and just funny given the original context. Like LOL.

To hell with whatever boring shit I was gonna originally post out of boredom and loneliness. This is much funnier and less heavy on the heart. Too many bizarre things I swear.

Reactions: vault and une vie grotesque