• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
Oh and I have a friend who's a sex coach, she helps heal and gain confidence, I'd recommend looking for those, heard they do amazing!

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
OP, apparently a good way to meet people can be volunteering. My first serious boyfriend was when we volunteered together for a year and got to know each other that way.

T

Trayus

Oct 3, 2020
When I hear that phrase "take a chance on me" it sounds like a total misunderstanding of what dating or getting to know someone is all about. People can see right away if you have something to offer that attracts them. If you have no car no job no education no future and no money or income and are in need of help with some things which is obvious, or have some apparent problems with how you relate to people that can repel others.

But thats the thing, i have all those things! I have an apartment, a car, a stable job, money... objectively i am living a good life. I have hobbies that i enjoy, i take care of body (well except the uglyness). I always believed that there is nothing wrong with me, but apparently there is. Or its just bad luck. Next year i turn 30, I have been trying 15 fucking years, i just cant make those connections - be it in school, or in online gaming, or in real life.

I am so tired of trying and getting no results. Could i have tried harder? Probably. But i never had the strength for that - i am just too much of a passive person.

I know that basing my entire happiness on somebody else is the wrong way to go about it, but i cant change the way i feel, i cant change what i crave.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
But thats the thing, i have all those things! I have an apartment, a car, a stable job, money... objectively i am living a good life. I have hobbies that i enjoy, i take care of body (well except the uglyness). I always believed that there is nothing wrong with me, but apparently there is. Or its just bad luck. Next year i turn 30, I have been trying 15 fucking years, i just cant make those connections - be it in school, or in online gaming, or in real life.

I am so tired of trying and getting no results. Could i have tried harder? Probably. But i never had the strength for that - i am just too much of a passive person.

I know that basing my entire happiness on somebody else is the wrong way to go about it, but i cant change the way i feel, i cant change what i crave.
Do you try approaching people? I think it's more common for guys to approach. I don't think I would have ever met anyone if they were not the ones to get the ball rolling. Shy men have a header time finding a partner, but that doesn't mean you won't. It might help to work on confidence and just start talking to people. Worst case the conversation dies out, but maybe it will pick up steam too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trayus
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I knew a good looking guy your age with the same problem. It turned out he stalked girls and was warned by some parents and families to stop it. He followed them around, appeared at their jobs unannounced etc. I know you don't do that but
it could be anything besides just sheer ugliness.

I knew another one with the same problem. I found out later he only liked girls that looked like models and therefore never approached any regular girls. He had no interest in any girls he actually met.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I feel ya, OP. Everything you've said so far resonates with me on some level. I was so close to breaking out of this state too until last week. I wish I could offer any advice but if I had any I would have used it on myself first. :/

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
My ability to find men attracted to me ended up hurting me a lot, so even if you're desperate, you should still be careful, Trayus. Don't let desperation throw you into bad relationships... Umm, for what it's worth, you have a very gentle appearance from what I've seen.

R

Rollsjack

Oct 5, 2020
Why is it so hard to find someone who is willing to take a chance on me? I am so sad, i never wanted to spend all my life alone. Why do some people have it so easy when finding love? Never truly experiencing intimacy, cuddles, sex... it sucks so much. Why cant i be normal and lovable? I know i probably could have done more to achieve those dreams, like working out and trying harder to find someone... but its only setback after setback, i dont have the strength to keep going like this. No proof this will ever change or get better. Only one way out.
love you brother you can contact me on instagram we can have fun in our last moments It's animesketchpark

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I've read that the desire of a man is his kindness. How a person treats another person makes all the difference in the world.:hug:

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I don't deserve to be loved.

Y

Yasuke

Jan 29, 2020
Love doesnt exist in the form youre speaking of. Its transactional.

• Love
Reactions: 262653

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Now that some of the negative and cynical responses have been made, I can leave my own without feeling too bad.

I just want to feel loved.
What's your offer?
Take a look at my merchandise and see what kind of deal we can make.
I hope you've got some coin...
How much?

I mean, really. If I would want to sell a regular apple for $450, I'd have very hard time finding a willing customer. (Or a very, very starving one.) It's likely that most people wouldn't would buy an apple rotten to the core for even a penny... But if I could convince (decieve) others that what I'm selling is not a regular apple but anything more valuable than what it actually is (like beauty elixir, or I don't know), then I'd have more chances at selling my product. Or if I'm capable enough, I could just plain rob them, but good luck dealing with the local authorities then. "You will buy my apple for $450 or I'll break your arm." That could work on some.