Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Just before I get going sorry for the swearing.
Well fuck a doodle do still here and very piss of i seem i cant die. Try a crap load of pills all that did was make me fall asleep. Look at trying to hang my self but because of this lock down not on my own long enough. And now the doctors are trying to get me of the pain killers sed i bin on them to long . Well yes as i got arthritis in most of my joints when I mentioned that to the doctor they sed most of that pain is in my head . I thought shit here we go make out it a mental problem so they dont have to do sod all about it . The only reason they what me of them is that i getting free prescription at the moment and they dont like that . So they just going to cut me of and let me rot and if i complain they say its all in my head and if i keep going back they lock me up in the local nut house. So dont what todo so piss of i want to die but things seem to be getting in the way and stopping me even if i OD or sum thing else my head say not you cant die yet but my body is ready to go. So fucking piss of they nothing left my life is a big pile of steaming shit no one to blame but myself try to everyone friend and be nice a polite to everyone. HA well all what happened was I got shit on and seen as one big joke . Should of bin a barsted from the beginning like every one else around me. Then I mite of gotten sum were but no had to be mister nice guy. As i say only got my self to blame on that one. And another 40 plus years of this crap no fucking way am i going to do that . Even if it means walking in front of a train i will do it if i cant find another ways soon. For the life of me why i i keep going dose the universe need a fall guy sum one to take the piss out of him sum sort of cosmic joke. That every one aware of but me my be keeping me going is the big joke look at this sad piece of shit he got nothing no hope no friends no money no job and no life no nothing. Let keep him alive and all have big a laugh at him look they sum one worse than me wow that makes the rest of the human race feel happy. O and going to get more funny for him soon his back will go and he be left in a wheelchair pissing and shitting him self now that really funny. He going to be like a big baby sum going to have to wipe his ass every day . Or just my luck left to sit in my own shit all day as no one gives a fuck. The the hole world and have a good laugh look at that nobody peeing and pooping him self. Well after 30 to 40 years of that my be will let him die and it won't be a dignified death no that be to nice for him . Most likely I be up to my arm pits in crap o and most likely only be found after a few months after I die when I start to stink the hole street out . And all they find is a big pile of stinking goo were ones was a nobody. Most all they have to do is hose me out of the house and straight down the drain. One good thing save a on a funeral what every left of me after the hose down can just throw it in the bin . Mmm may be away so stop all that from happening i know of a tall building nere by but its getting up there going to be the hard part . Bin a few folks who have try in the parst cum to think about i think they CCTV up they now . Dam it you see away out but NOOOOOO fuck you sonny the shit pile awaits you fuck life fuck every thing :( :( :( . Sorry for all the swearing but sum days most days it gets me like that :(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ybother, mediocre and Deleted member 1465