KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Elementalist
Apr 15, 2024
All these warnings about death as a risk of certain diseases and medications, would would think death is so easy to achieve. They deceive and exaggerate. Drink a Sprite = death. Take a shower and you might slip and die. It gives (less educated) suicidial like me false hope and want me to pursue dangerous substances and activities, but I know it's lies and death results in only like 0.1% and the in serious injuries. Why can't mainstream society and labels report more realistic stats and thus avoid people doing dangerous shit? They treat death as the worst outcome always, rather than life long painful disability and reduced quality of (albeit long) life. Just a rant.

B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
All these warnings about death as a risk of certain diseases and medications, would would think death is so easy to achieve. They deceive and exaggerate. Drink a Sprite = death. Take a shower and you might slip and die. It gives (less educated) suicidial like me false hope and want me to pursue dangerous substances and activities, but I know it's lies and death results in only like 0.1% and the in serious injuries. Why can't mainstream society and labels report more realistic stats and thus avoid people doing dangerous shit? They treat death as the worst outcome always, rather than life long painful disability and reduced quality of (albeit long) life. Just a rant.
So Wernicke-Korsakoff is very real and very brutal. It results from vitamin b1 or thiamine deficiency essentially people who replace their entire diet with alcohol. That said it isn't a drop, bottle, but rather years of alcoholism that will cause it.